Sign in to follow this  
Tookie140

Why is everyone so confident?

To be honest I would rather have Gunny over Butterworth... I would be heartbroken is we appoint him, personally he should have gone along with Gunny

[quote user="LQ"]Oh come on!

Give us a chance to dream!!!

[:P]

[/quote]

Dream!! like we did the last four times and then we got shaft by the Cook and her pathetic choices of managers,i''m thinking we will go for Crook as he signed a new three year deal in the summer and the reason was because they would replace Gunn with Crook if the Sheriff failed to turn the corner!

Surely they wouldn''t sack Gunn for Butterworth, can they be that stupid?

[quote user="Sir Arthur Whittle OBE CBE OAP"]If they go for Butterworth or Crook { cheap options} I can see Chase style protests happenening.[/quote]

I can''t unfortunately. All I can see are numpties on here saying "Lets give the new manager a chance" again. In the same way we gave Gunn a chance to prevent relegation.....

[quote user="Tookie140"]I personally think we will go for the cheap option and appoint Butterworth.[/quote]I disagree. For me the main reason he is gone is down to Mcnally, and im pretty sure on his watch Gunn would never have been appointed in the first place.

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

[quote user="Sir Arthur Whittle OBE CBE OAP"]If they go for Butterworth or Crook { cheap options} I can see Chase style protests happenening.[/quote]

I can''t unfortunately. All I can see are numpties on here saying "Lets give the new manager a chance" again. In the same way we gave Gunn a chance to prevent relegation.....

[/quote]Agreed!  The sheer amount of fans who wanted Gunn to get the job on the back of one 4-0 win against a poor side (which we''d have won if there had been nobody in charge) was staggering. If the board appoint Crook or Butterworth, or any other former ''legend'' for that matter, then I will give up with this club.

It won''t be Butterworth.   They have someone in mind and had to move quickly to get that person, nothing else explains the timing.  There would have been no need to move quickly for Butterworth.

[quote user="Tookie140"]I personally think we will go for the cheap option and appoint Butterworth.[/quote]

This time i hope Mcnally can get us a good manager.

[quote user="pliff"]yes i agree but not Lawrie Sanchez for god sake[/quote]Don''t panic.It will definitely NOT be Lawrie Sanchez.

I''m not confident at all to be honest. I didn''t agree with the appointment of Gunn - and feel he should have gone after Charlton - but we really needed some stability and the boards backing of him and his assembled squad seemed to provide that. We just seem to be lurching from one trough to the next, and unless we make a cracking appointment, I can see us going straight out the bottom of this division.

[quote user="LQ"][quote user="pliff"]yes i agree but not Lawrie Sanchez for god sake[/quote]

Don''t panic.

It will definitely NOT be Lawrie Sanchez.

[/quote]

It will definitely not be Sir Alex Ferguson either....

See, It''s easy!

You heard it here first!It''s not Sanchez and it''s not Ferguson (either of them)!