Sign in to follow this  
er indoors

IPSWICH MEMORIAL SHIRTS STOLEN FROM PORTMAN ROAD

Walked past there the other day, some nice old Adidas shirts that would be probably worth quite a few quid on ebay.  Sad to see that some people can stoop so low though.....

there were a few signed shirts sent by clubs . i reckon there would be the ones that have gone . its the lowest of the low . just hope the thief is caught

[quote user="suffolk_punch"]there were a few signed shirts sent by clubs . i reckon there would be the ones that have gone . its the lowest of the low . just hope the thief is caught[/quote]

Agreed on this!

[quote user="CT "]its obvious as to which set of fans stole them.[/quote]

To be honest I doubt the thieves in question are "fans" of any team.  You have to be both very low and lacking in any respect for the man himself or what he meant to football in general to pinch stuff from that site.

What a scumbag, seems he also nicked some scarves but as someone has said was caught on CCTV so hopefully will be caught very quickly.

I think this would happen anywhere. I''m an ITFC supporter and was down there a few days ago and there were programmes as well as hundreds of scarves and shirts from everywhere. Some of the programmes and framed pictures would have been hard to acquire. I took my digital camera and took some snaps and commented to my wife that I wouldn''t be surprised if some things get stolen and unfortunately that has now happened.

I thought it was a very nice gesture that some Norwich supporters left scarves etc, I would like to think that they are at least still there but haven''t been back lately to check.

Thieves and low life are in all walks of life unfortunately.