Sign in to follow this  
Herb

Thanks for everything Gunny...

My hope is as his managerial career was so short it might not tarnsih his great playing career for us. A good man who loves the club but just wasnt the right man for the job. Good luck in whatever you do next Gunny!

[quote user="king canary"]

My hope is as his managerial career was so short it might not tarnsih his great playing career for us. A good man who loves the club but just wasnt the right man for the job. Good luck in whatever you do next Gunny!

[/quote]and what may that be? does anyone still think he will be involved with the club?goalkeeping coach perhaps..?

[quote user="CT "]Why should we thank him? For relegation or for getting us an awful goalkeeper?

Its a no from me.
[/quote]

Exactly, there are a few players brought in that i''m pleased with but he probably didn''t choose them.

[quote user="CT "]Why should we thank him? For relegation or for getting us an awful goalkeeper?

Its a no from me.
[/quote]

Exactly, there are a few players brought in that i''m pleased with but he probably didn''t choose them.

when are we going to learn that a football club is a money making business and to be quite honest you cant be successful on sentiment ask alan sugar. yes gunny was a great keeper and ambassador for the club but sold short by those muppets on the board. nice to know we now have a ceo with balls but lets make it quite clear we now have to appoint a manager with real pedigree sod the expense get it right delia otherwise sod off because get it wrong and you wont have a football club left

I could completely understand if Gunny checks into the N&N with a broken heart.  I know we need an experienced manager in charge but of course I''m saddened to see a legend unable to achieve the success we all would have loved him to have.Too the daughter who sought to bring supporters together in getting Bryan the job:  Hopefully the supporters can show an inch of the same loyalty as you in helping his managerial cause by reaffirming his rightful place as a NCFC legend.

I''m not just rubbish jokes and awful photoshop images.  I can do sentimental as well.