Sign in to follow this  
Yorkshire  Canary

My prediction for Manager

The approach of this Board is well known. There will be another cheap and knee jerk appointment Ian Butterworth who would bet against it. I feel sorry for Gunn this was always going to happen

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]The approach of this Board is well known. There will be another cheap and knee jerk appointment Ian Butterworth who would bet against it. I feel sorry for Gunn this was always going to happen[/quote]The board members have changed so it isn''t the same board that have made knee jerk reactions in the past.

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]The approach of this Board is well known. There will be another cheap and knee jerk appointment Ian Butterworth who would bet against it. I feel sorry for Gunn this was always going to happen[/quote]The board members have changed so it isn''t the same board that have made knee jerk reactions in the past.

[/quote]

im sure it will be coppell or bothroyd

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]The approach of this Board is well known. There will be another cheap and knee jerk appointment Ian Butterworth who would bet against it. I feel sorry for Gunn this was always going to happen[/quote]

I don''t agree. It will be an outside appointment, but Ian Crook will stay as part of any deal.

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]The approach of this Board is well known. There will be another cheap and knee jerk appointment Ian Butterworth who would bet against it. I feel sorry for Gunn this was always going to happen[/quote]The board members have changed so it isn''t the same board that have made knee jerk reactions in the past.

[/quote]

im sure it will be coppell or bothroyd[/quote]Most likely Hoofroyd. [:(]

Hi GuysDon''t read into this but David o''Leary was seen in the city this afternoon....makes you wonder don''t it, but shame about Gunn, i thought he might have had a lease 10 games in charge after last Saturday to see what would happen, i think we had turned a corner after Tuesday''s game...