Sign in to follow this  
Gentleman Jim

Stoke result..

...for some reason that escapes me I thought I''d have a look and see how the above game went last night.

So I scanned the Suffolk club''s Chat Site. Offerings rendered by the two current "giants of the division" were mainly confined to slagging each other off and being derisive of the size of each other''s attendances and population.

One Stoke poster then unknowingly struck the most telling blow he could have imagined when he said:-

"We are a big town...blah...blah.. AND YOU ARE JUST A SMALL TOWN IN NORWICH !"  

Wow that stirred em up and got my day off to a cheerful start !

I was sad enough to have the radio on whilst watching the Arsenal game on telly. At 2-2 when the Stoke guy got sent off, I thought it would all go seriously pear shaped. But joy of joys a Norwich old boy popped up to do the biz. What a pleasure. Couldn''t wait to send an Ipswich mate a text. Surprise surprise no reply, yet!

Pity Wigan didn''t win too.

i lived in stoke for 3 years so i''m well chuffed! the lads did me proud!

STOKE FOR THE PREMIER! C''MON!

Last night was finally the time for me to forgive Darel Russell for cutting me up at Notcutts roundabout two years ago when he was hurrying to get to a class at the college!

It''s good to see another so-called unfashionable club at the top of division one (no I won''t bow to the promoters of all things fizzy!).  Long may it continue...at the expense of those we don''t like as much, no names mentioned of course!

yeah, after seeing your post last night gorleston, had to trawl over to the bbc sports site for the full version

my god, ade, well i guess even i could score against the scum defence, what a game to lose though, stoke on a tuesday night

back in the big time eh binners?