Sign in to follow this  
Downloads

Vote For Your Manager

These seem to be the most popular names on the board and i''ve put an ''other'' option too. There are so many threads on this but i would be interested to to know who really is the ''Fans Favourite''.

Coppell / Strachan / Boothroyd / Robins / Tilson / Butterworth / Dowie / Other

Give 3 preferences, in order of most desirable. I will produce figures in a day ish? (Wish this forum had a proper vote function).

Mail me if you want to keep your vote secret!!

I will start with..

1) Strachan  (Players need a kick up the backside at Norwich)

2) Coppell  (For footballing style)

3) Dowie  (Notice the theme of me wanting a strong manager)

[quote user="Downloads"]

These seem to be the most popular names on the board and i''ve put an ''other'' option too. There are so many threads on this but i would be interested to to know who really is the ''Fans Favourite''.

Coppell / Strachan / Boothroyd / Robins / Tilson / Butterworth / Dowie / Other

Give 3 preferences, in order of most desirable. I will produce figures in a day ish? (Wish this forum had a proper vote function).

Mail me if you want to keep your vote secret!!

I will start with..

[/quote]

Dowie is a d***h***, Strachan, no way. Coppell yes

[quote user="Downloads"]

I will start with..

[/quote]Do you honestly believe, even with McNally''s connections that any of those would come to Norwich in it''s current state?We''ll most likely poach a manager from a League 2 club

To be honest, i coulda had Coppell at the top, just i get the feeling some players feel they don''t have to try that hard and need their butts whoopin''.

For me we need an intelligent manager who knows how to maximise his resources, has League One management experience and most certainly isn''t a yes man. Under these criteria I would select Coppell, Robins and Tilson from your list, and personally although I''d be delighted with any one of those three I''d favour Robins.

[quote user="Mr. Carrow"][quote user="Downloads"]

I will start with..

[/quote]

Do you honestly believe, even with McNally''s connections that any of those would come to Norwich in it''s current state?

We''ll most likely poach a manager from a League 2 club
[/quote]

I agree incredibly unlikely. But this is only to pick a fans favourite and maybe there might be more than one who is clear of the others? Just a bit of fun old chum!

I just wish Bothroyd had a different tactical approach to the game, i think he would make a superb manager coming back to Carrow Rd, trouble is he luuuurves the cake! Urm... no, i mean Long ball.

[quote user="Downloads"][quote user="Mr. Carrow"][quote user="Downloads"]

I will start with..

[/quote]Do you honestly believe, even with McNally''s connections that any of those would come to Norwich in it''s current state?We''ll most likely poach a manager from a League 2 club [/quote]

I agree incredibly unlikely. But this is only to pick a fans favourite and maybe there might be more than one who is clear of the others? Just a bit of fun old chum!

[/quote]Fair enough, I suppose they are the names being banded around at the moment.  If the choice of the three were there I would snap Strachan up without hesitation, Coppell is a nice guy and a good manager but I think Strachan is a different class (if not a wee bit strange)  Dowie wouldn''t come into it IMO he''s a moody sod and I don''t rate him as a manager at all.

If we could get Coppell it will have been a masterstroke - but unless there is a big hook - eg a million for getting us up this year - I can''t see it. Hope I''m wrong though!

Keith Webb will be appointed because:

a) He is available

b) he will be cheap

c) our board have zero ambition.

Blue Square here we come!

Dodgy Delia is the CANCER of our club, GET HER OUT!!!

[quote user="scoot1975"]Keith Webb will be appointed because: a) He is available b) he will be cheap c) our board have zero ambition. Blue Square here we come! Dodgy Delia is the CANCER of our club, GET HER OUT!!![/quote]

From frying pan to....................

Surely even our board ain''t that dumb......are they?