Sign in to follow this  
Haggerdoo

Impact on tomorrows game?

Before the announcement I thought we were in for a certain 3 points at Exeter after the good result at Yeovil - now I''m not quite so sure - do you think we''ll win tomorrow?

it all depends if the players were behind gunn, if they were then we could wobble, if not then it could be a catalyst like roeders departure?

Yes all depends if they were behind Gunn. Some may of some i''m sure wern''t. If we get the right manager then they will be chuffed.

The players will know full well that any Manager interested in/or lined up for the job will be monitoring tomorrow.

It would be interesting to be a fly on the wall to see how Mr Butterworth and Mr Crook handle the situation. Not only will they be working hard to motivate and keep spirits up (hopefully), they will inevitably be pre-occupied with thoughts on their own future. Despite this........................

My view....... Exeter 0 NCFC 2 (heart ruling head)

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]Yeap...think it will be an easy win! ill eat my shoe if not![/quote]ketchup with that shoe sir

I would expect that they would want to impress any potential manager.Only thing that worries me is, Butterworth is probably as clueless as Gunn.

i think well lose as the team has been uprooted after a win, the players will be thinking why and there minds will be on will the new manager want to bring in his own players.

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]Damn. I''ve just thought, If Butterworth does a Gunn and wins 4-0 perhaps he will be given the job [:''(] Oh dear ...[/quote]Or given the sack...