Sign in to follow this  
The Voice of the Thorpe Area

So, here we go again...

Well, we''ve been here before haven''t we.

The timing of the decision is shambolic, no matter how much a relief it is that Gunny won''t be in charge any more. Why give him pre-season, why let him bring in 12 players, etc, etc, to sack him just 2 matches in? And more importantly, why the day before a feckin'' match? Why wait for us to thrash Yeovil, why not do it on the sunday morning?

For all these reasons, and so, so many more, I, along with thousands of others, am not expecting the board to appoint the right man. I don''t care how much percentage of wealth they''ve put into to this club, Delia, MWJ and co have made ridiculously poor decisions time and time again. Why should they do any different now?

Thanks for trying Gunny, you just weren''t up to it, much like your former employers. Who still, somehow, ''run'' this club.

[quote user="The Voice of the Thorpe Area"]

The timing of the decision is shambolic, no matter how much a relief it is that Gunny won''t be in charge any more. Why give him pre-season, why let him bring in 12 players, etc, etc, to sack him just 2 matches in? And more importantly, why the day before a feckin'' match? Why wait for us to thrash Yeovil, why not do it on the sunday morning?

For all these reasons, and so, so many more, I, along with thousands of others, am not expecting the board to appoint the right man. I don''t care how much percentage of wealth they''ve put into to this club, Delia, MWJ and co have made ridiculously poor decisions time and time again. Why should they do any different now?

Thanks for trying Gunny, you just weren''t up to it, much like your former employers. Who still, somehow, ''run'' this club.

[/quote]

I agree with nearly all of your good post except I think Gunn should have been given half a season to prove himself as manager as he took on a poisoned chalice last season which I don''t think anyone else would have done much better with!

[quote user="The Voice of the Thorpe Area"]

[/quote]

Very worrying times ahead for us fans,the Cook can''t be trusted and imo will get it wrong again,how the hell she has been allowed to drag this club into the depths she has still amazes me!!

So, so utterly depressing. I''m bracing myself for the next monsterous appointment that will finally extinguish any hope. Who is the worst manager you can think of (apart from Glen Roeder) and he is likely to be our next manager. Shambles, utter shambles.