Sign in to follow this  
different gravy

Nicer to know your here!

Hi im new to the board but have frequented on many occasion to see some top posts here as well as on wotb.  What gets me is the lack of coherent responses to actions from the club from this organisation.  Little is known about, Norwich City Independent Supporters Association or NCISA.  What is the point of this organisation?  Why has there been no official statement from them regarding the humiliating and worst result ever?  I find this very strange.  And today the sacking of a club legend, no response positive or negative.  What is the future of this disappointing organisation and can they be taken seriously for their ‘odd comments’ now and again?  I hope they can provide a response to this post as Im sure its not just me who requires an answer to the mysterious movements and actions of ‘NICER’.  This organisation all seems too cosy, a bit like the set up at carrow road.  Well until today!!

OTBC always.

I''m guessing this is a wind up post singling out NCISA from all the other fans groups especially as their committee members are all regular contributers to this site and there''s nothing very secretive about their organisation.

The Gunn announcement only came at teatime, what are you expecting NCISA or any of the other supporters groups to say tonight?

But if its not a wind up and you''ve missed the hundreds of threads about the supporters group and are curious to as to what they do then have a look at their website and email them your questions to them.

www.ncisa.co.uk

Too busy sitting on their hands not wanting to upset anybody as usual no doub''t?

They will be waiting around another few months now, trying to form an opinion on the latest scapegoat we hire to sit in the mangerial hotseat.

They may as well replace the managers chair at Carrow Road with an electric chair.

I''m not a member of the aforementioned nCIsA but far from sitting on their hands I was at a meeting which they organised for all concerned fans at The Royal Andrews Hall. At this meeting, if I remember rightly, three resolutions were voted on. The vast majority of those present voted to reclaim their rebates and since have, matter closed. The vast majority of those present voted that they didn''t feel Bryan Gunn should have been appointed, he has now been sacked, matter closed. The vast majority of those present voted that they had no confidence in the board, the board has now been changed, matter closed. I thanked nCIsA for holding that meeting and giving all fans the chance to speak. I''m sure Tilly will correct me if any of that was wrong.

What I think Smudger would like to happen is for nCIsA to hound out the majority shareholders and I would be very interested in attending another public meeting to discuss that one. I don''t see how it would work and I have never seen any statement from any fans group suggesting it should happen. In fact, back when the Worthy out campaign was supported by nCIsA it was made clear that no protest should be aimed at Smith&Jones because they had done so much for the club.

The floor is yours Smudger... what do you think nCIsA should be doing[:^)]