Sign in to follow this  
Canarydan82

A decision after game tomorrow!

Im off to Exeter (can''t sleep) in around 7 hours time and still in shock about today,

I was looking through the club official press release earlier and it states that any decision will be made AFTER saturdays game, it kind of takes the shine of the game really, but regardless of the result, im looking forward MORE to the latest offering from management

I think the best we could hope for is a proven manager at this level - Perhaps Curbishley? Jewell? Coppell, ?????

I hope we stuff Exeter tomorrow and in my book Byan Gunn with all your hard work for charity and as a loyal servant of Norwich City as ambassador and scout, regardless of managing Your STILL A LEGEND and Always will be. You tried your best and good luck to u!

Despite his short managing career, Ill have words with any man who slates Gunn for his passion and effort put in to Norwich City Football Club 

I feel like im on a rollarcoaster, supporting Norwich City.

[quote user="Canarydan82"]

I think the best we could hope for is a proven manager at this level - Perhaps Curbishley? Jewell? Coppell, ?????

[/quote]

No chance whatsoever. We missed our chance appointing Jewell when we sacked Worthy. All 3 could get jobs in higher divisions, when the vacancies arise, that is.

[quote user="The Voice of the Thorpe Area"][quote user="Canarydan82"]

[/quote]

No chance whatsoever. We missed our chance appointing Jewell when we sacked Worthy. All 3 could get jobs in higher divisions, when the vacancies arise, that is.

[/quote]

Seriously, this is "off the charts" funny.

After his last failure and his public sex scandal I would think Paul Jewell would be lucky to get ANY job let alone a good one........

I also think Curbishley thinks he is better than he is when he totally ruled out any non-prem clubs........

What has the guy won? He isn''t likley to get a job at the top 10 prem clubs so that leaves only 8-10 clubs who might consider him.

Its interesting that of those clubs recently looking for a new manager. Sunderland went for Bruce and Wigan went for Martinez........

No mention of Curbishley.

Its ironic how long David O''Leary has been out after being touted as one of the best young managers..... You soon get forgotten if you havnt won much.

Coppell will be in demand because he left on his terms and he left a really good squad of players with many quality young players coming through.

Even so, not sure if he will get a job at a prem club, big champs club at best.