Sign in to follow this  
Camuldonum

Job Advertisement

Wanted: Football Manager for ambitious League One club recently relegated from both the Premier League and the Championship League to League One.

Applicants must be experienced in taking over teams consisting of players appointed by someone else and, working within a modest  budget appropriate to League One,  be able to guarantee promotion by the end of the season.  Promotion is the only ambition of this club and applicants who cannot guarantee that will not be considered.

Applicants should provide a CV  on one side of each page only as the club has reduced turnover problems.  You should , in the case of an applicant being currently unemployed, provide the detailed reasons as to why your previous appointment was terminated.  References must be provided including those from any message board of a football club previously employing you.

Salary by negotiation.

[quote user="Camuldonum"]Applicants should provide a CV  on one side of each page only as the club has reduced turnover problems. [/quote]Very good!

Come to think about it, where do we apply this time? I''ve always wanted one of those letters back informing me I have been unsuccesful.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Ha blooming ha. Our clubs pretty much in turmoil and all you can do is come up with this?  Wonders will never cease [:S][:)][/quote]

That''s what it amounts to in case you hadn''t noticed.  How many games will the new one get do you think?[;)]

[quote user="Camuldonum"]Wanted: Football Manager for ambitious League One club recently relegated from both the Premier League and the Championship League to League One.

Applicants must be experienced in taking over teams consisting of players appointed by someone else and, working within a modest  budget appropriate to League One,  be able to guarantee promotion by the end of the season.  Promotion is the only ambition of this club and applicants who cannot guarantee that will not be considered.

Applicants should provide a CV  on one side of each page only as the club has reduced turnover problems.  You should , in the case of an applicant being currently unemployed, provide the detailed reasons as to why your previous appointment was terminated.  References must be provided including those from any message board of a football club previously employing you.

Salary by negotiation.[/quote]

Ambitious my ar$e

[quote user="Camuldonum"]Wanted: Football Manager for ambitious League One club recently relegated from both the Premier League and the Championship League to League One.

Don''t be surprised if Paul Lambert applies for the Norwich job. Then you just copy and paste your note to use for Colchester''s benefit.

[quote user="Camuldonum"]Wanted: Football Manager for ambitious League One club recently relegated from both the Premier League and the Championship League to League One.Applicants must be experienced in taking over teams consisting of players appointed by someone else and, working within a modest  budget appropriate to League One,  be able to guarantee promotion by the end of the season.  Promotion is the only ambition of this club and applicants who cannot guarantee that will not be considered. Applicants should provide a CV  on one side of each page only as the club has reduced turnover problems.  You should , in the case of an applicant being currently unemployed, provide the detailed reasons as to why your previous appointment was terminated.  References must be provided including those from any message board of a football club previously employing you.Salary by negotiation.[/quote]Patronising WUM. Of the highest order.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Ha blooming ha. Our clubs pretty much in turmoil and all you can do is come up with this?  Wonders will never cease [:S][:)][/quote]

Pretty much in turmoil was how I felt 6 days ago. I think things are looking up now though. We''ve won a game, our new striker bagged a hat-trick and it looks like a decent manager could be in the pipeline.

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

That''s what it amounts to in case you hadn''t noticed.  How many games will the new one get do you think?[;)]

[/quote]Probably about 5.This club has become a joke. I remember laughing at clubs that sacked their manager every 12 months. Now we are one of those clubs.Add to little chav w*nkers kicking Hoolahan''s car as he left Carrow Road the other night and you have behaviour more fitting to Leeds or Millwall, not Norwich.I bet even the scum wouldn''t stoop that low....and that''s a sad truth.

You forgot to mention that they need to put this on the bottom of the advertisement Cam...

Good Luck to whatever poor sod takes the poisoned chalice of the vacant position at NCFC.. something tells me that you are going to need it and that you will be doing your career more harm than good long term.

[quote user="Camuldonum"]Wanted: Football Manager for ambitious League One club recently relegated from both the Premier League and the Championship League to League One.Applicants must be experienced in taking over teams consisting of players appointed by someone else and, working within a modest  budget appropriate to League One,  be able to guarantee promotion by the end of the season.  Promotion is the only ambition of this club and applicants who cannot guarantee that will not be considered. Applicants should provide a CV  on one side of each page only as the club has reduced turnover problems.  You should , in the case of an applicant being currently unemployed, provide the detailed reasons as to why your previous appointment was terminated.  References must be provided including those from any message board of a football club previously employing you.Salary by negotiation.[/quote]Can''t you interfere with the girl upstair''s titties or something instead?

[quote user="Totally Mad"]Can''t you interfere with the girl upstair''s titties or something instead?[/quote]You''re talking about his daughter.Cretin.

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="Totally Mad"]Can''t you interfere with the girl upstair''s titties or something instead?[/quote]You''re talking about his daughter.Cretin.[/quote]How was I supposed to know that until now brain donor?

[quote user="Totally Mad"][quote user="Herb"][quote user="Totally Mad"]Can''t you interfere with the girl upstair''s titties or something instead?[/quote]You''re talking about his daughter.Cretin.[/quote]How was I supposed to know that until now brain donor?[/quote]Given the fact you''ve been on this forum for five years, and it''s been pretty common knowledge since I''ve known Camuldonum to post on here (only that last two or so I would guess)...

Absolutely no offence taken this end, nor by The Girl Upstairs - the fruit of my loins is as tough as I am[:D]

So back on topic.  How many games has the next Manager got? [:D]