Sign in to follow this  
The Butler

Board Decision

Can anyone point me to where it says McNally made the decision.

6 people on the board, statement said unanimous decision why all this sudden praise/blame whatever for McNally.

He may have been given the dagger to wield but is he that powerfull he out votes all the others.

If so why bother with the rest of them.

Cue Smudger about devious duo!!

Smith came out and gave Gunn a hug and said he was safe in his job, of course we''ll never know, but for a unanamious decision it would require four votes, i''m pretty sure McNally would have voted in favour of wielding the axe...

The fact only he is quoted in the club statement seems to indicate it was mostly his decision. In the past when stuff has happened often Delia and Michael will have had a quote included giving their backing on the events.

[quote user="The Walking Man walking to Yeovil"]Smith came out and gave Gunn a hug and said he was safe in his job, of course we''ll never know, but for a unanamious decision it would require four votes, i''m pretty sure McNally would have voted in favour of wielding the axe...[/quote]

As did they all if it was a unanimous decision you numpty!

Below is a definition for you taken from the dictionary...

Unanimous (adjective)

1. agreed on by everyone – shared or taken as a view by all of the people concerned, with nobody disagreeing.
  2. in complete agreement – with all members in agreement with each other (ie: Board members were unanimous in their rejection of the proposed merger).

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="The Walking Man walking to Yeovil"]Smith came out and gave Gunn a hug and said he was safe in his job, of course we''ll never know, but for a unanamious decision it would require four votes, i''m pretty sure McNally would have voted in favour of wielding the axe...[/quote]

Unanimous (adjective)

1. agreed on by everyone – shared or taken as a view by all of the people concerned, with nobody disagreeing.
  2. in complete agreement – with all members in agreement with each other (ie: Board members were unanimous in their rejection of the proposed merger).

[/quote]

I don''t think I''ve ever agreed with any of Smudger''s previous posts but its pretty hard to fault him on this one!

[quote user="Smudger"]

Unanimous (adjective)

[/quote]

While you''ve got your dictionary handy Smudge.. look up FACT!

Whoever made the decision is not what''s important. Was the decision right is what counts.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Smudger"]

Unanimous (adjective)

[/quote]

Whoever made the decision is not what''s important. Was the decision right is what counts.

[/quote]

No... the correct decision is for them to resign themselves for making such a god damn awful decision in the first place!

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Smudger"]

Unanimous (adjective)

[/quote]

[/quote]

No... the correct decision is for them to resign themselves for making such a god damn awful decision in the first place!

[/quote]

How do they do that though Smudger? It''s like your 20m in new shares so that the club changes ownership without the loans being payable, how does that one work too? See I don''t know all the facts.. but you reckon you do... but I don''t see how they work.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Smudger"]

Unanimous (adjective)

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

How do they do that though Smudger? It''s like your 20m in new shares so that the club changes ownership without the loans being payable, how does that one work too? See I don''t know all the facts.. but you reckon you do... but I don''t see how they work.

[/quote]

Well if as many people are claiming on here McNally and the new directors made this decision then they are not too far short of handing power over.  Jimmy Jones resigned from the board despite still owning his shares, so you know it is possible Nutty.

As for accepting £20 million for new shares, I would not of thought that effected the loans.  Did it effect the loans when they accepted the Turners money?

If someone owned 20m worth of shares would they not take control of the club? Would this not make the loans payable? Including the Turners loan? The floor is your Fact Boy.. How does it work.. I''m not sure so you tell me.

[quote user="Smudger"]

As for accepting £20 million for new shares, I would not of thought that effected the loans.

[/quote]You carry on thinking that if you want. You are wrong. As a matter of simple fact you are wrong.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

If someone owned 20m worth of shares would they not take control of the club? Would this not make the loans payable? Including the Turners loan? The floor is your Fact Boy.. How does it work.. I''m not sure so you tell me.

[/quote]

Not necessarily, or do you know different???

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Smudger"]

As for accepting £20 million for new shares, I would not of thought that effected the loans.

[/quote]

You carry on thinking that if you want. You are wrong. As a matter of simple fact you are wrong.[/quote]

So you work for the Bank that has made the loans to NCFC do you?

You know the terms and conditions of those loans and you also know what they are secured against?

Erm, if there''s 6 people on the board then surely a unanimous decision would require 6 votes???  Or is a unanamious decision different?

Well I would have thought it would make them majority shareholders which I believe under the terms of the loans makes them payable. It''s an opinion because I don''t know. You''re the one with all the facts so you tell me[:-*]

Night Smudger [|-)] [S]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]You carry on thinking that if you want. You are wrong. As a matter of simple fact you are wrong.[/quote]

You know the terms and conditions of those loans and you also know what they are secured against?

[/quote]It is a matter of fact that all the current major loans to NCFC, including the £2m from the Turners, become repayable on a change of ownership. And someone buying £20m worth of new shares would be a new owner. So all the major loans would become repayable.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

You carry on thinking that if you want. You are wrong. As a matter of simple fact you are wrong.[/quote]

[/quote]

It is a matter of fact that all the current major loans to NCFC, including the £2m from the Turners, become repayable on a change of ownership. And someone buying £20m worth of new shares would be a new owner. So all the major loans would become repayable.[/quote]yes i think that is correct, but im sure a new buyer would renegotiate the loans

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]You carry on thinking that if you want. You are wrong. As a matter of simple fact you are wrong.[/quote]

[/quote]It is a matter of fact that all the current major loans to NCFC, including the £2m from the Turners, become repayable on a change of ownership. And someone buying £20m worth of new shares would be a new owner. So all the major loans would become repayable.[/quote]yes i think that is correct, but im sure a new buyer would renegotiate the loans[/quote]CTID, a new buyer might well try to renegotiate the loans. Whether they would succeed is altogether another matter.