Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

bring back worthington

[quote user="pennywise "]tell you what we could do a lot worse..   [:O][/quote]

Comments like these DO MY NUT IN!!!! Surely you can see its time to look forward not back??? Worthy back...you muppets!!

To coin a S**t but pertinent phrase ''if you always do what you''ve always done, you''ll always get what you''ve always got'' which in our case is 5 years of disgrace.

Move on.

Great manager for us in his prime but not in his last 2 years - Had one year longer than he warranted!

And why  would Worthy want to come back to oue pantomime of a club anyway especially after getting paid £600,000 for getting the sack last time? - Hes hasn''t got c*nt written on his forehead!

haha didn''t he come out with something which sounded rather like "you silly b*stards, you sacked me, I wouldn''t come back and work for you again if you paid me ten times the money I was on previously" or something very similar last time Dippy Doomy approached him??? [:$]

Worthington?   YOU ARE F*****G JOKING? He styarted the rot and our downfall and is one of the reasons we are here now......

Jesus it isnt even funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

some people have still got there worthy out car stickers though..  think of the enviroment  we could get rid of him again and do our bit for the planet [:D]

[quote user="mtv"]

Worthington?   YOU ARE F*****G JOKING? He styarted the rot and our downfall and is one of the reasons we are here now......

[/quote]

He really really really is not to blame for where we are now.

Not in the slightest.

sometimes when i look back i think we were a bit quick to call for worthys head.

I would love to see it too, but never going to happen is it.

Someone brought this point up earlier, and i think it is a very good point. The idea that they must have someone in mind for the job, other wise it is completely ridicolous timing. is it not?

COYY

Quite brilliant timing.  You have a jolly at lovely Exeter University which served as a mini break and the so called bonding exercise in which The Hooligan won all three penalty competitions.

Then you call them all together and tell them that "Mr Gunney" has been sacked.

Massive (as I believe the young folk say).

[:|]

Why would Worthy come to a 3rd Division club when he already has a job?

Besides, he had lost the dressing room when he was fired. He did a good job while he was here until the last season, and there was no option but to bring in someone else when he was deserevedly dumped.  He had run his course, his magic was no longer working here. I have nothing against him at all, but it was time for him to go.

Now we suck more than ever, he might be a good option except, go back to my opening sentence.

[quote user="Rocky Rocastle"][quote user="pennywise "]tell you what we could do a lot worse..   [:O][/quote]

Comments like these DO MY NUT IN!!!! Surely you can see its time to look forward not back??? Worthy back...you muppets!!

To coin a S**t but pertinent phrase ''if you always do what you''ve always done, you''ll always get what you''ve always got'' which in our case is 5 years of disgrace.

Move on.[/quote]

agreed!