Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

TWO NAMES I HEARD TONIGHT FOR THE MANAGERS JOB

just got home from work and these were a few names i heard banded about....

JUST  NOOOOO!!!!

Chris Waddle

Chris Turner

David O''leary...personnaly i woudnt want to see any of them at CR

just to add i heard from a substantial share holder the new man will be in by tuesday...Im not one for starting rumours just thought i would pass on ewhat i heard

thats three [:|] And I think O''Leary would be decent. Did a very good job for Leeds - who were stupid to sack him, and look at them now.

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]thats three [:|] And I think O''Leary would be decent. Did a very good job for Leeds - who were stupid to sack him, and look at them now.[/quote]that certainly is 3 ...lol...soz its late and i need some beer

[quote user="Johnny Hill"]O''leary would be good but does he want to come back?[/quote]sorry have to disagree with you on that...he hs been out of the game for ages..why hasnt anyone else employed him???

I''d definitely settle for Hareide.What do you think our chances of luring him to Carrow Rd are Lars?

He signed for swedish premier div side Örgryte earlier this summer with one mission, avoid relegation...Cant say that he has been that succesful, they still are rock bottom, but atleast they´ve managed to grab their first win....

O''Leary benefitted from the legacy at Leeds that Howard Wilkinson started and George Graham developed, both with good coaching teams and an Academy that, even today, is one of the best in the country. He was in the right place at the right time. Oh lucky man...Not for us.