Sign in to follow this  
Rabbit

squares

for those of us not living in norwich, where is squares, and is anyone going to be there saturday pre match

[quote]It''s on Riverside opposite the UCI cinema and Hollywood Bowl. You can''t miss it. There will be quite a few of us there.[/quote]

cheers pete, how will i know you ?

gazza - disaster...I had forgotten that I''m having my hair cut at lunchtime on Saturday, hence I will be later than usual getting to the ground and therefore unlikely to make it to Squares this time around!  Apologies for the memory lapse.  Will try to make it for the next home game instead if that''s ok.

Doubt I''ll be there this weekend Get Carter but look out for a guy in an away shirt with Meeky on the back - next to him you''ll find gazzathegreat.

this is turning into a real disaster, get carter, sorry that rhymes!

meeky can''t make it this saturday, but i should be there with my kids (we will be pretty obvious, all in norwich shirts)

susie, never mind, see you next time!  i am having my hair cut at 9.30 am to accomodate drinking time   lol 

[quote]this is turning into a real disaster, get carter, sorry that rhymes! meeky can''t make it this saturday, but i should be there with my kids (we will be pretty obvious, all in norwich shirts) susie, n...[/quote]

look forward to meeting you Gazza, i`ll have my two with me as well, but i can hardly call them kids now.

Hi everyone

I am hoping to make it to Squares on Saturday - probably about 1.45 - 2.00.

My son is playing football in Knebworth near Stevenage in the morning but we hope we''ll make it there in time.

Is everyone upstairs or downstairs?

Oh - any why don''t they have more staff in on a Saturday - it takes AGES to get served sometimes!

nmtd

hope to meet you too, as for the staff, early on it should be okay, the saturday i was supposed to meet a few on here it was so packed we couldn''t find each other!!

I will be there pretty early, with my two grown up kids - complete with shirt with name on, my daughter and son both have city shirts, and unless it is crowded we should stand out!!

look forward to meeting you