Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Submarine

JFH .....This must be a wind up!

!!!!!So from someone with virtually no experience, to someone with absolutely zero experience and no knowledge at all of this league, level, or players. You''d like to think not, you''d like to think that they don''t just want a "big name", you''d like to think that JFH''s agent is touting his mans name around as he hasn''t been in work for a while now and any and all tenuous links will do!

I can''t see McNally appointing ''Fat Eddie Murphy'' as manager. If we do however, I will lose all confidence for the remaining season... Surely this is a wind up?!!!

Sorry smeg! I was half way through writing this on my mobile and got distracted half way through! Does anyone know if you can get refunds on season tickets once the season has started? If true this will push me over the edge in terms of crap we''ve had to put up with!

[quote user="Iwan is God"]I can''t see McNally appointing ''Fat Eddie Murphy'' as manager. If we do however, I will lose all confidence for the remaining season... Surely this is a wind up?!!![/quote]

Spot on... Coppell or JFH... A tricky one that!

wouldnt it be surrel.... the team running out onto pitch to Axel F plaing over the PA!!!

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]Did''nt he train with us for a while at the start of last season?. Might not ean anything, but an interesting link?[/quote]

Good morning, Stro... You didn''t fancy Exeter today then? Please tell me you don''t want JFH as manager?

if Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink becomes norwich manger, im am going to put my norwich shirt on and walk around the worst part of ipswich on a friday night singing "Norwich Pride Of Anglia" as its easier then jumping of a bridge

Perhaps they think he is too big to throw a season ticket at on home match days. . . . . .!

Seriously, if this is true , heaven forbid it isn''t, then this ranks as the most illogical appointment in a long list of illogical appointments !

[quote user="Iwan is God"]I can''t see McNally appointing ''Fat Eddie Murphy'' as manager. If we do however, I will lose all confidence for the remaining season... Surely this is a wind up?!!![/quote]

Stop the world, I want to get off, totally potty if true!

If it isn''t a wind up, then I can''t think of a more appropriate or more justified time for EVERYBODY at the next home match to chant in the direction of the Directors Box, "You don''t know what you''re doing!!".

[quote user="still holding out for new heroes"]

Initial talks:

JFH''s agent - Hello can I speak to David McNally

DM - speaking

JFH - my client (JFH) would be extremely interested in the vacant managers position.

DM - I''ll tell you what I told Bryan Robson''s agent just **** off.

[/quote]

Funny, very funny, love it!

Don''t panic- even if it is true it would be much like the DiMateo or Martinez apointments. As long as McNally knows what he needs to see in a manager experience isn''t everything.

I wish I could believe that this is just a wind-up but with everything thats gone on at Carrow Rd lately, this board are insane enough to do anything.

Coppell, Boothroyd, or Robins - would be acceptable

Robson, Sanchez or JF-bleedin''-Hasslbonk - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO