Sign in to follow this  
Gentleman Jim

Did you see Joe's......

....aftermatch comments on their defeat at Stoke ?

" ...can''t believe we lost this one...same defender scored from corners...silly defensive errors..." etc.

I seem to think I''ve heard it before, um wasn''t there a match at Carrow Road we won 3-1 and the away manager said same thing, now who was it, just can''t remember !

Same old excuses from him. He still tries to convince everyone that they''re the best team in the Division, they just have an "off day" every Saturday afternoon, thats all.

One thing BFJ does quite often is single out a player to take the blame, if not by name then he says that the individual concerned knows who he is and has been spoken to about it.  In my opinion this is not something for the public domain and it does nothing for the confidence of that individual, let alone the team.  Sure, the pictures tell us who that person is each time but is it then really necessary to just add the comment to the usual list of rambling excuses?

Hes a muppet. One week his team is the best thing since sliced bread, the next, they are incompetent and hes fuming. He contradicts himself 3 or 4 times in the same sentence, and he doesnt have the sense to calm down before he opens his big hole. Hes tailor made for ipswich town. They deserve eachother.