Sign in to follow this  
Mr. T

Maybe JFH was a wind up.....

BBC gossip column: Former Watford boss Aidy Boothroyd is set to become the new manager of Norwich, who sacked Bryan Gunn less than a week into the season.

Have to say i think i would prefer boothroyd, but it''s probably just another rumor!

thoughts?

and here is the link if no-one believes me,

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/gossip_and_transfers/8202763.stm

towards the bottom.

[quote user="ID O IN IK"]BBC gossip column: Former Watford boss Aidy Boothroyd is set to become the new manager of Norwich, who sacked Bryan Gunn less than a week into the season. Have to say i think i would prefer boothroyd, but it''s probably just another rumor! thoughts?[/quote]

I''d prefer Tilson, but Aidy would be ok for me.

[quote user="ID O IN IK"]BBC gossip column: Former Watford boss Aidy Boothroyd is set to become the new manager of Norwich, who sacked Bryan Gunn less than a week into the season.

Have to say i think i would prefer boothroyd, but it''s probably just another rumor!

thoughts?[/quote]You''d prefer Boothroyd to JFH?I''d prefer Swine Flu to JFH.

I would prefer Boothroyd but think about it JFH has worked with some great manager and he would supposedly have good contacts but that could just mean more loans again!

[quote user="ID O IN IK"]I would prefer Boothroyd but think about it JFH has worked with some great manager and he would supposedly have good contacts but that could just mean more loans again![/quote]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[quote user="Yellow Shirt"]IF Boothroyd is made manager I''ll be saving my pennies rather than bothering to get to Norwich to watch cr*p hit and hope football.[/quote]

I''m affraid it''s the way to get out of this league, maybe you could mix it abit with abit of football but for that to happen we''ll need crook to stay!

[quote user="Hucks is Legend"]I would prefer Boothroyd but think about it JFH has worked with some great manager and he would supposedly have good contacts but that could just mean more loans again![/quote]

As opposed to all the millions Boothroyd will be splashing?

Boothroyd may have a rep for the long ball strategy, but at least he has a strategy. If we get wins from it I won''t complain. Its not like our passing style has worked in the last 5 years is it?