Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Submarine

Next appointment has to be a good one!

Personally, I feel the next appointment has to be a promising one. I''m begining to lose all interest in something that was once a big passion in my life! Every single hopeless appointment wares after time. The next appointment will show the ambition of our new board. If it''s one that shows determination, i''ll carry on going week in week out. If it''s someone with less experience than Bryan Gunn (JFH) i''ll simply spend my hard earned money on something that represents better value for money!

I''m struggling to understand Delia and co''s logic in appointing the dug out before the boardroom! It''s crazy! Gunn''s brought in 12 people, all on fairly good contracts, only for someone to come in and pick through and chop and change! Logic like this give me little faith in them making the right choice! The only thing that''s giving me a slither of hope is now we''ve got a new chief ex!

Agreed, we need an appointment that will make people sit up and take notice, much like the scum appointing Keane. Coppell would be my number 1 choice, JFH will make people take notice, but for all the wrong reasons!