Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

***WHO SACKED HIM THEN???****

Yes I guess so but there was obviously someone who needed to bring the idea to the table.

Who made the statement? McNally.

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Panic"]McNally did obviously.[/quote]

Surely it takes more than one made to make a decision like that.
[/quote]

According to official, board decision.

DS getting frightened and needing yet another scapegoat.

Delia getting frightened or finally finding some balls?  You lot are so effing hypoctrical its untrue.

[quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Panic"]McNally did obviously.[/quote]Surely it takes more than one made to make a decision like that.[/quote]

[/quote]Now I bet if id said that you''d have slated me..

[quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Panic"]McNally did obviously.[/quote]Surely it takes more than one made to make a decision like that.[/quote]

[/quote]Now I bet if id said that you''d have slated me..

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Panic"]McNally did obviously.[/quote]

[/quote]

It said on the radio it was a unanimous decision

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]Don''t believe it for a second.

[quote user="Canary Wundaboy"]McNally.I wonder, if Cullum were to approach HIM.........oooh I just got shivers.[/quote]I think if that were to happen McNally would serve Cullum his own balls on a plate and tell him to hop on his bike and go waste someone else''s time.Personally I can''t help but think that McNally already had an idea of who to bring in before all of this happened. However it has to be said that it is pretty badly timed. We had a good pre-season and an aweful first game of the league propper but why allow Gunn to manage another game? They must have had doubts before the 7-1 defeat or they would surely have given him more time.In which case what the heck is going on?!! Why give a guy the whole board obviously does not have faith in the best part of £1million only to sack him before game two of the league? Something doesn''t add up for me - and the evening before a game . . . . I wouldn''t say this looks to have been a smooth decision by any stretch of the imagination. It looks like a long running discussion to which the 7-1 defeat provided the final piece for one side.

Whoever it was they deserve a new song:"I sacked the sheriff (but I did not boot the deputy)"...anyone?

[quote user="Canary Wundaboy"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Don''t believe it for a second.
[/quote]

Why?

I think the CE and the new Chairman  may have enforced his removal.....Much to the disappointment of Big Hug and her Hubby...

[quote user="chicken"][quote user="Canary Wundaboy"]McNally.I wonder, if Cullum were to approach HIM.........oooh I just got shivers.[/quote]I think if that were to happen McNally would serve Cullum his own balls on a plate and tell him to hop on his bike and go waste someone else''s time.Personally I can''t help but think that McNally already had an idea of who to bring in before all of this happened. However it has to be said that it is pretty badly timed. We had a good pre-season and an aweful first game of the league propper but why allow Gunn to manage another game? They must have had doubts before the 7-1 defeat or they would surely have given him more time.In which case what the heck is going on?!! Why give a guy the whole board obviously does not have faith in the best part of £1million only to sack him before game two of the league? Something doesn''t add up for me - and the evening before a game . . . . I wouldn''t say this looks to have been a smooth decision by any stretch of the imagination. It looks like a long running discussion to which the 7-1 defeat provided the final piece for one side.[/quote]Not sure I agree with you. If Cullum truly walked due to Delia''s reluctance to sell without losing control, McNally strikes me as a true businessman, if he sees an opportunity I bet you anything he''d at least give Cullum a decent reception. Makes you wonder at least, if only we DID have someone waiting in the wings, for Delia to lose her grip...

[quote user="Canary Wundaboy"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It said it was a unanimous decision at an emergency board meeting . . . but not whether the whole board was there.  More questions than answers, as per usual.

As Chief Exec, it would be McNally''s job to deliver the sacking but that doesn''t mean he was solely responsible for the decision.

[quote user="Fozzie"]Whoever it was they deserve a new song:"I sacked the sheriff (but I did not boot the deputy)"...anyone?[/quote]

Fozzie - fantastic!!!

[quote user="Mello Yello"]I think the CE and the new Chairman  may have enforced his removal.....Much to the disappointment of Big Hug and her Hubby...[/quote]

u·nan·i·mous

FlashVars="sound_src=http://img.tfd.com/hm/mp3/U0022400.mp3" menu="false"

width="13" height="21" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"

pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">
 (y-nn-ms)

adj.

1. Sharing the same opinions or views; being in complete harmony or accord.

2. Based on or characterized by complete assent or agreement.

[quote user="glove1"]

well i personally do not think they were all in favour..... delia?? mr foulger?? stephan phillips?? not all of them

[/quote]

u·nan·i·mous

(y-nn-ms)

adj.

[quote user="canary cherub "][quote user="Canary Wundaboy"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It said it was a unanimous decision at an emergency board meeting . . . but not whether the whole board was there.  More questions than answers, as per usual.

As Chief Exec, it would be McNally''s job to deliver the sacking but that doesn''t mean he was solely responsible for the decision.

[/quote]

Well no, because it was

u·nan·i·mous

(y-nn-ms)

adj.

Whether the Board were all there or not, they would all have had to agree to the decision. They have these things called telephones nowadays...

McNally would of done things officially.. but he works for a higher authority.. he wouldnt of just walked in and said "Gunny your fired" without consulting his bosses first would he?

It was Delia and Michael.. like it always is....

jas :)

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[quote user="Mello Yello"]I think the CE and the new Chairman  may have enforced his removal.....Much to the disappointment of Big Hug and her Hubby...[/quote]

u·nan·i·mous

(y-nn-ms)

adj.

[/quote]

Sorry, don''t agree there....Hope you''re hurting. I bet Delia wasn''t keen on his removal.....She helped put him there.

........and this is FACT is it?

Whether the Board were all there or not, they would all have had to agree to the decision. They have these things called telephones nowadays...

[/quote]

No that''s not correct.  A minimum of four is required to make a quorum for decision making purposes.

[quote user="Wings of a sparrow"]

........and this is FACT is it?

[/quote]

Since when has ''may'' been fact ''Wanger the size of a sparrow?''

Yes, Delia has no influence or power over what occurs in the boardroom at Catering Carra...That''s why the team has always been the priority.

u·nan·i·mous

(y-nn-ms)

adj.

[/quote]Sad Bastard (sah-d bar-sted)n.1. Person who spends their time writing posts like this.2. You.