Sign in to follow this  
Forever Norwich

If we win today

NO, i would like to think the club have learnt from previous mistakes. And i think we will have the sense to get a MANAGER with just a wee bit of experience in!

No, McNally is here, different board, feel that this mistake wont be made again. Having said that, they are rumoured to be looking at JFH, so anything is possible with our club!

Jerrel Floyd Hasselbaink (born 27 March 1972 in Paramaribo, Suriname), usually known as Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink,[1] is a Dutch former football striker who also holds a British passport, and who probably isn''t poised to take over as manager at English League One club Norwich City.

this is from his wikipedia page

Honestly, if we do get JFH in then i would probably cry, he has no experience at managerial level, no connection with the club. He would be worse than Gunn FFS!!!

I think the Club are looking for a Di Mateo,Ince or Martinez...? Then they can let them go to a big club for a huge copensation fee? I think it''s too big of a risk we can''t keep taking risk''s anymore!

Funny that, Cureton Can''t Miss, Gunn''s first and last games both being 4-0 victories.

I expect that will crop up in a few pub quizzes!