Sign in to follow this  
Smeg

**** NEWS FLASH ON NORWICH JOB ****

[quote user="Smeg"]Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink in talks for norwich Job!!![/quote]If this is true, the half-time entertainment at the next home game will consist of me eating a pair of my underpants.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Smeg"]Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink in talks for norwich Job!!![/quote]If this is true, the half-time entertainment at the next home game will consist of me eating a pair of my underpants.[/quote]

ROFLMAO!!

just been doing some searching. jfh also put his name forward for the saints job last month

if Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink becomes norwich manger, im am going to put my norwich shirt on and walk around the worst part of ipswich on a friday night singing "Norwich Pride Of Anglia" as its easier then jumping of a bridge!

When i read this on the sky info bar i nearly made a poop in my shorts (polite version),surely someone is having a laugh at NCFC fans expense,lets just hope it''s just his agent trying to remind folk he''s out there looking for work, Please God!!!

[quote user="Jonnyboy"]

Daily mail reckon its boothroyd, Sanchez or Reid...

Not sure which of that rabble I would be happy with?!

[/quote]

Look no further than one of McNally''s mates.

Something has obviously been stitched up behind the scenes. I can see no other reason for leaving the sacking until Friday.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Jonnyboy"]

[/quote]

Something has obviously been stitched up behind the scenes. I can see no other reason for leaving the sacking until Friday.

[/quote]

Who are his mates?

[quote user="Iwan is God"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Jonnyboy"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Who are his mates?

[/quote]

Strachan for one.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Smeg"]Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink in talks for norwich Job!!![/quote]

If this is true, the half-time entertainment at the next home game will consist of me eating a pair of my underpants.
[/quote]

Crotch first - whilst they''re still warm and aromatic?

Sweet mother of God no. Why sack a guy with no managerial experience and replace hime with... a guy with no managerieal experience? Please say it aint so.

ROFLMAO!!!

i edited the JFH wiki page for a joke this morning  about 8.45 adding JFH as manager and gus poyet as 1st team coach... and now its on the pinkun web page!!!

im can either predict the future, or archant are really lazy at research!!!

[quote user="Smeg"]

ROFLMAO!!!

i edited the JFH wiki page for a joke this morning  about 8.45 adding JFH as manager and gus poyet as 1st team coach... and now its on the pinkun web page!!!

im can either predict the future, or archant are really lazy at research!!!

[/quote]

I pray to god this is a genius peice of prnking on your part then Smeg! hahaha! ....if so its on SSN and Radio Norfolk too

[quote user="ref89"]I would suggest SSN and Archant have better sources than fecking Wikipedia.
[/quote]

contradiction ref?

1st you say its all silly rumours, but now its decent sources? hmmmm

Would he be joining as a Player / Manager??

JFH in league one football? could be interesting, he was still playing at cardiff a season or to ago wasn''t he??