Sign in to follow this  
Shiner

Football Focus...

There was a feature about Norwich and Bryan Gunn''s sacking a few minutes ago on Football Focus. After Lee Dixon stated that Gunn''s sacking after two games was ''a joke'', the presenter claimed that someone was already in place. Don''t know if anyone else saw this, but I swear he muttered the fateful words of Joe Kinnear! I was reading posts on here so I wasn''t paying full attention, but I''m sure he said this.

Before reacting consider what was actually said, rather than taking everything you read on here at face value.

Is this the same Joe Kinnear who, when offered a two year contract by Newcastle a couple of weeks ago publically stated that he was three months away from being ready to return to football because of his health situation?

If we appoint Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink, Joe Kinnear or Ian Buttweworth, i might as well go and get a season ticket for Yarmouth town, anyone agree?

If it is JK or JK then you will not find a pretty pisssed of F604, 20 stone man pounding down Carrow Road. I am normally a calm man, but today, albeit rumours, has pushed me over the edge.