Sign in to follow this  
taintedtom2000

McNallys E-mail Address

Please, someone can you put this in this thread.

I urge you all to e-mail McNally to show our disgust at the possibility of a new manager with no previous experience. Jimmy Floyd Hasselbiank would spell disaster for our club, Joe Kinnear equally (despite his experience).

Please, I beg you, flood McNallys inbox with e-mails entitled; NO TO HASSELBIANK AND KINNEAR.

He needs to understand somehow!!

Kinnear has experience - what are to twotting on about?Also I would suggest that Hasselbaink is pure speculation and that its only the hysterical on this forum who believe it could happen!

[quote user="ref89"]Kinnear has experience - what are to twotting on about?

Also I would suggest that Hasselbaink is pure speculation and that its only the hysterical on this forum who believe it could happen!
[/quote]

Read the post again and you''ll see I eluded to the fact that Kinnear has experience....it means nothing when your a cr@p manager. Sorry but I''m not prepared to take the gamble that it is just speculation thank you!

Rather than being a keyboard warrior why dont you head off down to Exeter and tell McNally yourself?

It is rumours about JFH, but not just on here

from his wikipedia page :

"Jerrel Floyd Hasselbaink (born 27 March 1972 in Paramaribo, Suriname), usually known as Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink,[1] is a Dutch former football striker who also holds a British passport, and who probably isn''t poised to take over as manager at English League One club Norwich City."

E,I,E,I,E,I,O...... Aidy is our King ;)

[quote user="ref89"]Rather than being a keyboard warrior why dont you head off down to Exeter and tell McNally yourself?
[/quote]

Because I work for a living, although I may well do at Brentford on Tuesday if its not too late....see you there?

God, some people on this board are so bloody hostile to people who actually give a damn about their club....quit trying to cause ill feeling amongst fellow fans and maybe try and do something about it!!

Or just sit back and watch it happen hey?

[quote user="Brendan"]It is rumours about JFH, but not just on here from his wikipedia page : "Jerrel Floyd Hasselbaink (born 27 March 1972 in Paramaribo, Suriname), usually known as Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink,[1] is a Dutch former football striker who also holds a British passport, and who probably isn''t poised to take over as manager at English League One club Norwich City." E,I,E,I,E,I,O...... Aidy is our King ;)[/quote]

haha [:D]

[quote user="canary cherub "]

McNally doesn''t spend his time answering fans emails and a good thing too.  That''s not what he''s paid to do.

[/quote]

Couldn''t care less about a reply, as long as he saw the message in the title bar...