Sign in to follow this  
Its only my opinion

Do we laugh or Cry???

I knew this season was going to be emotional but this takes the pi*s and it''s only 2 weeks into it!!

Can we still win the johnsons paint trophy and get promotion maybe a play off final 2 trips to wembley.. this really could be the most emotional season we have ever witnessed [:)]

Maybe the most enjoyable!?

Or the saddest...!!!

[quote user="Its only my opinion"]

I knew this season was going to be emotional but this takes the pi*s and it''s only 2 weeks into it!!

Can we still win the johnsons paint trophy and get promotion maybe a play off final 2 trips to wembley.. this really could be the most emotional season we have ever witnessed [:)]

Maybe the most enjoyable!?

Or the saddest...!!!

[/quote]

I''m now fretting over this Hasselbonk news, and its still August!

[quote user="Its only my opinion"]

[/quote]

Personally I think it''s all a conspiracy by our publicity hungry majority shareholder to make sure we don''t disappear off the radar now we''re in League 1 . . . [:D]

I tell ya what Wizz!!....WE certainly get our moneys worth around here dont we?.....Just when you think its safe to lower the medication...Wham! they give us something else to get the old blood pressure up there!! hehehe

I have to agree with you. I never thought Norwich City would turn into such a soap opera. At the moment it is like watching an episode of Sky''s dodgy football drama DreamTeam! I hope to God the board opt for an experienced manager and one who is physically up to doing the job. I really believe that we are at the biggest crossroads in our history. Will I be laughing of crying come May - God only knows!