Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

would i be removed from the ground if i unfurl a "Delia out" banner?

[quote user="still holding out for new heroes"]

a banner how very peacful and Gandhi like,

why not run onto the pitch, drop your trousers and do a little jobby on the centre spot, cheaper and more memorable

[/quote]

Something like this.....http://www.flickr.com/photos/noflickr/2382719228/I have an old walnut you can have....

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="still holding out for new heroes"]

why not run onto the pitch, drop your trousers and do a little jobby on the centre spot, cheaper and more memorable

[/quote]

Something like this.....http://www.flickr.com/photos/noflickr/2382719228/I have an old walnut you can have....

[/quote]

thats an amazingly artistic bowel movement, perhaps you should be on Britains Got Talent or failing that in a circus

[quote user="still holding out for new heroes"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="still holding out for new heroes"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

thats an amazingly artistic bowel movement, perhaps you should be on Britains Got Talent or failing that in a circus

[/quote]

I once produced a family sized tin of ''Celebrations'' at a corporate event on the VIP table.....and have been a legend ever since.

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="still holding out for new heroes"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="still holding out for new heroes"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I once produced a family sized tin of ''Celebrations'' at a corporate event on the VIP table.....and have been a legend ever since.

[/quote]Impressive! Pre-wrapped?

Jas, you make me laugh, big ideas get every one''s opinion and then you say you can not make the game! Worse still you think you will now walk round the outside of the ground at another game. Your thread has lost all credability, you are obviously not related to the season ticket two.

Jas'' banner your having a laugh!!!!

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="still holding out for new heroes"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="still holding out for new heroes"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Impressive! Pre-wrapped?

[/quote]

Yup! The amount of cardboard I had to masticate and digest to produce the the Whippy base was phenomenal...I won''t go into detail of how I wrapped and sealed it....I do have long slender fingers though.

Jas, I agree that the Sunderland game would be best - get it on live TV. But then if it doesnt get confiscated at Wycombe you can always give it to someone else for Sunderland. I would imagine they would have to return it at the end of the game if they took it off you. My guess is that at an away game the stewards wont give you much trouble. But be prepared to let the banner ''surf the crowd'' should any stewards approach. Tell people nearby about this before hand. Also make sure you get a few photos if possible. Best would be in the ground but get some outside too just in case. Then you can post them around the internet and send them to the press. Even better would be if you could get archant or some other press to meet you and take some photos. Try emailing the sportsdesk and ask if they would be interested.

In short, if you are going to go for it, make the most of it. Most of us are behind you mate.

[quote user="Rupethebear"]Jas, you make me laugh, big ideas get every one''s opinion and then you say you can not make the game! Worse still you think you will now walk round the outside of the ground at another game. Your thread has lost all credability, you are obviously not related to the season ticket two. Jas'' banner your having a laugh!!!![/quote]

i do apologise for having a job.. perhaps i should go on the dole to please you then rupert.. use what little brain you have and read before you post.. idiot!

jas :)