Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

Delia is fast turning into the bad Girl of Football

Just having a look through some footy forums and sports forums and fans from across the country are in shock about the goings on at Carrow Road,an awful lot of fans are turning on the board and especially Delia,many are questioning the Fans of NCFC''s bottle and why we stand for the Cooks shenanigans and many are wishing us bad for the season one fans saying that Boards such as the one at City are making a joke of Football and he hopes that we fall down into league 2 and go bust!! It makes me mad to think that a club like ours that was once looked at by many as a splendid club,a footballing club is now looked at as a joke and a reason why football is crap,it hurts my soul to see comments from other clubs fans like the ones i''ve just read and also makes me question yet again those City fans who still support the Cook,fans from clubs around the country can see what the problem is so why can''t you?!?

[quote user="PhatCanary"]Just having a look through some footy forums and sports forums and fans from across the country are in shock about the goings on at Carrow Road,an awful lot of fans are turning on the board and especially Delia,many are questioning the Fans of NCFC''s bottle and why we stand for the Cooks shenanigans and many are wishing us bad for the season one fans saying that Boards such as the one at City are making a joke of Football and he hopes that we fall down into league 2 and go bust!! It makes me mad to think that a club like ours that was once looked at by many as a splendid club,a footballing club is now looked at as a joke and a reason why football is crap,it hurts my soul to see comments from other clubs fans like the ones i''ve just read and also makes me question yet again those City fans who still support the Cook,fans from clubs around the country can see what the problem is so why can''t you?!?[/quote]

I''ve felt so frustrated for 4-5 seasons now about our little ''family'' club mentality. We have been a laughing stock ever since the Drunk walked onto the pitch at half time. Before Gunns dismissal we were seen as silly little Norwich with the Drunken Cook, now we are seen as a pathetic excuse and a complete shambles, Yet some of her luvvies still won''t have it.

She can''t really win either way then can she? Dither and she''s damned be decisive and she''s damned. As you admit yourself above you have based this thread mainly on ONE FANS OPINION.

[quote user="Wings of a sparrow"]She can''t really win either way then can she? Dither and she''s damned be decisive and she''s damned. As you admit yourself above you have based this thread mainly on ONE FANS OPINION.[/quote]

ONE FANS OPINION......er, ok.

"one fans saying that Boards such as the one at City are making a joke of Football and he hopes that we fall down into league 2 and go bust!!" - Your quote.

I was alluding to the fact that you were using posts from other clubs to make your point. 

Wings of a Sparrow

Are you serious?? For crying out loud mate this club skips from season to season becoming a bigger joke by the month. "She" is responsible for many of these bad jokes including the appointment of Mister Nice guy Gunn IMO. Its clear the only right decision these clueless "custodians" have done  recently is appoint a man who knows about the game and he''s clearly came in and seen just how silly our club has become,the appointment of a man who''s knowledge of Management is the same as my wives,being the proof. This club has lacked balls, respect for its fans and a decent team for years and tahts why we''ve became a national joke and the saviour has to take a lot of the blame, she loves the attention when things are ok but you''ve got to be able to take the flak when it goes wrong.

Sir Arthur

I am only trying to make the point that maybe CT has used a little poetic licence in starting off yet another ant-Delia post and I quote:-

"many are questioning the Fans of NCFC''s bottle and why we stand for the Cooks shenanigans and many are wishing us bad for the season one fans saying that Boards such as the one at City are making a joke of Football and he hopes that we fall down into league 2 and go bust!! "

all in all it''s a bit contradictory.

What bottle are we lacking exactly?

How would we the fans propose to get rid of Delia with no plan B as has been discussed endlessly here and elsewhere.

I think maybe these are CT''s own thoughts conveniently worked around "other fans footy forums and fans from around the country" 

Our sad predicament has f**k all to do with anyone else, let''s hope McNally is the breath of fresh air blowing through this club as indeed he appears to be.

[quote user="PhatCanary"]Just having a look through some footy forums and sports forums and fans from across the country are in shock about the goings on at Carrow Road,an awful lot of fans are turning on the board and especially Delia,many are questioning the Fans of NCFC''s bottle and why we stand for the Cooks shenanigans and many are wishing us bad for the season one fans saying that Boards such as the one at City are making a joke of Football and he hopes that we fall down into league 2 and go bust!! It makes me mad to think that a club like ours that was once looked at by many as a splendid club,a footballing club is now looked at as a joke and a reason why football is crap,it hurts my soul to see comments from other clubs fans like the ones i''ve just read and also makes me question yet again those City fans who still support the Cook,fans from clubs around the country can see what the problem is so why can''t you?!?[/quote]

Im no a delia fan,and i will be there come protest to get her out, but ill will give the board credit on this one, Gunn really was clueless but i am concerned with butterworths and crooks envolvemet,but i guess we will never really no how envolved these 2 were and how much they made decsisions with gunn. Roll on the good times

What a load of drivel, apart from selling up to some imaginary investor or finding an extra £20 mil down the back of her sofa She has done pretty much everything that has been demanded by the moronic brigade on here in the last few months.  You are the problem!

[quote user="Zachariah Lovespoon"]

What a load of drivel, apart from selling up to some imaginary investor or finding an extra £20 mil down the back of her sofa She has done pretty much everything that has been demanded by the moronic brigade on here in the last few months.  You are the problem!

[/quote][img]http://skepticalteacher.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/facepalm1.jpg[/img]

[/quote]

No, I think you''ll find it''s those like you that are the problem.....

Some people will always be happy with the cooks inabillity to grasp the right way and the wronge way to run a football club, If what we are hearing today on Radio Norfolk happens to be true I can see many thousands calling for her head,

This is our darkest hour.

[quote user="ditchdawitch"]COOK JUMPS GUNN AND KILLS CANARY[/quote]GUNN ISN''T OUR MANAGER ANY MORE!

[/quote]

The only thing i''ve asked her to do is fuck off back to Suffolk. Care to explain how i''m a part of the Problem at Carrow Road?

[quote user="pete_norw"]Some people will always be happy with the cooks inabillity to grasp the right way and the wronge way to run a football club, If what we are hearing today on Radio Norfolk happens to be true I can see many thousands calling for her head, This is our darkest hour.[/quote]

If you mean JFH I know personally of 6 ST holders (not including ours) that will be sent back to the club if they appoint him as manager.

We have had so many dark hours these past 5 seasons, being relegated to division 3 for the 1st time in 50 years, being thrashed 1-7 at home for the first time ever in our club history, no investment, sackings of inept managers only to be replaced by so-so or inept managers.

It would be nice for once if they made the right choice in manager.

Pete, I completely agree with you! This indeed could be our darkest hour, and when I stand back and take a look at our sorry situation, I really cant see how people can defend delia!!

Yes, I understand what you are saying, there is no plan B as you put it, but there must be someone out there that will come running when we all call for her head, and the club will be available on the cheap?

There is no way Delia and would have wanted Gunny to go being the sentimental old booby that she is. This is all about McNally making his mark and I hope it doesn''t backfire spectacularly. It has to mean the end of the little Norwich all together experiment so I expect the remaining 3 amigos to be given equally short shrift.

[quote user="Wings of a sparrow"]She can''t really win either way then can she? Dither and she''s damned be decisive and she''s damned. As you admit yourself above you have based this thread mainly on ONE FANS OPINION.[/quote]

No mate your totally wrong,i''ve just quoted 1 of hundreds of posts that have slated the Fans and mostly Delia,read it again mate!!

[/quote]

You must be joking mate,Jesus Christ get a grip and open your eyes,how are we to blame have we appointed the last few PATHETIC managers? Have we sold players cheap and replaced them with trash,are we interviewing JFH for the job!!!!!