Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

GUNN GONE WHO WILL REPLACE HIM??? WHO DO YOU WANT

Robins remains my ideal choice,  BUtterworth or crook and its a cop out

[quote user="LQ"]Trust me.It''ll be a cold day in hell before he''s appointed!

[/quote]How are you so sure about Gordon Strachan?

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="LQ"]Trust me.It''ll be a cold day in hell before he''s appointed!

[/quote]How are you so sure about Gordon Strachan?[/quote]I think he meant that there''s no chance of Sanchez being appointed tbh. Strachan''s next to no chance either though. Why would someone with a growing reputation who has managed teams in the Prem and Celtic suddenly move down to L1? As I said in another thread, I suspect he''ll get offered the Scotland manager''s job before long... which is more exciting and lucrative than the Norwich job... particularly for a proud Scotsman like him.

Paul Jewell

Dennis Wise

Alan Curbishly

Someone with balls, who isant her to make friends but to get us going.

Lets avoid the ex player route, why do we all get wrapped up with nostalgia.... What has Robins done? We get Robins and we will stay in this leauge.

I''m not so sure you''re right about this "It''s only my opinion".

I''m not saying for one minute that only people with a Norwich link can apply for the job. As far as I''m concerned, it''s just one "tick in the box" out of number of factors to be taken into consideration.

However, my biggest concern with the wholesale change approach is that we''ve been here before. Both Grant and Roeder brought in their own backroom staff and when they failed we had to go through another wholesale change. There was simply no succession planning and that''s my biggest concern about your point.

Just getting his feet under the table at Motherwell. Seems to be getting on well too. Put out of Europa Cup qualifiers by Steau Bucharest, but certainly not disgraced, & introducing young players into the team. Seems to be a popular guy, but a hard taskmaster.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]

or gannon?

[/quote]also a good shout [Y] totally forgot about him[/quote]