Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

GUNN GONE WHO WILL REPLACE HIM??? WHO DO YOU WANT

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

who do you want as manager????

Tilson or Robins for me....Curbs would be great but out of reach i feel

[/quote]

Exactly what i was thinking

Robins would be a big risk.  He done a half decent job at Rotherham, but we need a good manager with experience of getting teams up.

Who it would be I have no idea.

[quote user="Things are looking up "]I hear Glenn Roeder is looking for a job!!![/quote]

That''s not even the tiniest bit funny, if he set foot in our club as manager I would personally shove my ST up Delia''s chocolate whizzway [:|]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Robins would be a big risk.  He done a half decent job at Rotherham, but we need a good manager with experience of getting teams up.

[/quote]i have a sneeky felling this could be all part of a take over...i have no inside info it just seems SO SO strange after a good win...why not get shot after the 7:1 thumping???

at least we have a man in charge with some BALLS at long last....with Gunn gone im even more optamistic of promotion [Y] come on you yellowwwwwssss

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]i have a sneeky felling this could be all part of a take over...i have no inside info it just seems SO SO strange after a good win...why not get shot after the 7:1 thumping???

at least we have a man in charge with some BALLS at long last....with Gunn gone im even more optamistic of promotion [Y] come on you yellowwwwwssss

[/quote]

I don''t know, but as usual we will find out sooner or later.

And even though it''s sad to see Gunny leave the club after all these years, it''s the right decision for the fans, and more importantly the players.

my bet is (and it is an outside one i''ll give you) that the exeter boss becomes the new manager of Norwich after the Exeter game.

Aidy Bothroyd, my first choice when Roeder and Gunn were given the job.

My conclusive list of people I would like as manager

Steve Tilson (Southend)
Andy Scott (Brentford)
Stan Ternet (unemployed)
Aidy Boothroyd (unemployed)
Paul Tisdale (Exter)
Steve Cotterill (unemployed, seriously unrealistic)
Paul Lambert (Colchester)
Mark Robins (Rotherham)

[quote user="Penfold"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]My money''s on Boothroyd.[/quote]

Is that a hint?
[/quote]

Nope.

Whoever comes in will find it easier than Gunn to get rid of our joke players such as Theoshittus and Nelson as they are not his signings

Boothroyd with Malky as assitant, or Mark Robins with Ian Crook.

Really not sure about Butterworth at all.

got to be Steve Coppell for me...always seems up for a challenge.

Malky won''t go back to being assistant when he is now manager at Watford.

I really can''t see it as he has a good job and seems happy there and we think he''s a c*nt....

But i couldn''t help noticeing how enthusiastic Neil Warnock was talking bout us on a football league preview show on sky.. Maybe it was because we was in talks with Wiggans and Lee..Has McNally been talking to warnock about more than just transfer!? [:O]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]Well at Capital Cananries AGM Delia did say club was not for sale, which it wouldn;t be if already sold or in negotiation....