Sign in to follow this  
Jonnyboy

Available Managers...

I''m not sure how up to date the is?? But what do people think to Tony Adams or Bryan Robson??

You have to go to the link and click on the available manager search it will give you a drop down menu of all currently available managers, then profiles of them if you select them

http://www.leaguemanagers.com/index.html

The think we have to realise that we are 23rd in league one... whoever comes in has to play with what they get and no transfer budget.

Who do you think is going to want that job? Tony Adams is an ex premiership manager with more contacts in football then you could shake a stick at.

Coppell has publicly stated that he has finished with football management but I guess every man has his price, although maybe a price beyond our budget. Curbishley will probably be hanging on for a Premiership management casualty in the next few months and will think himself above League 1. Strachan will be biding his time and fancying his chances of getting the Scotland job when Burley gets the heave-to. Having said that, the timing makes you wonder whether a big name has been lined up to take over before any other tempting jobs become available.

That would mean that our board has actually planned this?! wow if true I''ll be truely amazed. Personally I would be happy with any of these three but just can''t see it happening for the same reasons

As you say Barry Brockes, the timing suggests that a high profile name had to be secured now before any other tempting jobs became available.  Which would suggest it''s not Boothroyd, or Robbins, or one of the usual suspects.