Sign in to follow this  
canaries

Norwich in lengthy talks with Hasselbaink

I to wanted an experienced manager however Poyet i believe would be a great capture and not all first time managers are as rubbish as we have experienced look at JFH''s former team mate Di Matteo done a good job at Dons and is now at WestBrom, Martinez done a great job, Darren Fergerson the list goes on these 2 are not the same as peter grant and bryan gunn these are players who have been at the very top of the game and have been managed by some great managers they shold have picked alot up from, dont forget JFH was a dutch international we have to remember that we are a league one side now we are not in the premier league anymore unfortunatly Strachan and co are just not realistic targets anymore maybe when Worthy left we could have got a big name but now maybe (and i know im gonna get slated for this) but just maybe Poyet and JFH could be the ticket outta here lets not forget there chelsea contacts, well feel free to maul me.

JFH makes no sense IMHO.

He should learn his trade at a smaller club before thinking about coming to a bigger one.

We need results straight away with an experienced manager who can organize the squad.

Dismissing Gunny after a 4-0 win, on the eve of a crucial match, two games into a season for which he has totally reshaped the squad could only make sense if a top manager with genuine credentials had suddently become available, or just expressed an interest, and the Board were worred that he might go elsewhere if they waited.  Coppell, Curbishley, some one like that.  JFH doesn''t begin to fit those criteria.  I can''t believe McNally would even entertain an idea as daft as that.

[quote user="USAcanary"]

JFH makes no sense IMHO.

He should learn his trade at a smaller club before thinking about coming to a bigger one.

[/quote]Unfortunately, nowadays, we are the sort of smaller club who top players such as Hasselbaink would start at.He''s certainly a character and I''d love to see him in management, but NOT at Norwich. No experience of any kind.

wat does he know about football in division 1?has he got the badges he needs to manage a team,it would be a mistake to bring in him as he does know anything about football in the lower leagues.

[quote user="ianboogie"]wat does he know about football in division 1?has he got the badges he needs to manage a team,it would be a mistake to bring in him as he does know anything about football in the lower leagues.[/quote]

I don''t really understand why people need to have experience of football in the lower leagues to be considered, if Ancelotti were appointed would you object because he''s never managed in League 1? Not that I''m advocating JFH in any way!

I was trying to say that earlier about the managers who have done this league, Peterborough, MK Dons, etc etc.

Most of managers who have done well, have had not much experience.