Sign in to follow this  
canaries

Norwich in lengthy talks with Hasselbaink

Well, if the rumours are true, it seems as though the Board have finally found a way to unite the fans 100%. Has ANYONE suggested that they would like JFH /GP as our new Manager?

JFH as manager? Forget the Norwich 2, I suspect there would be the Norwich 18,500. Perhaps they could arrange an open "sling your season ticket at the manager" session, £1 a go.

I''ve been pretty forgiving of the board in the past, but if JFH is our manager, I will be throwing my lot in with the rabble-rousers.  It would be an absolutely insane appointment.

This would be suicide by the board.  bring in hasselbaink with no managerial experience and we have a Grant and Gunny situation all over again. City need an established and experienced manager who knows what he is doing.  Only then can this current squad start to get 3 points per game and crawl out of league 1.  Hasselbaink and maybe Poyet? im sorry but in my opinion it has to be a big fat NO THANKYOU.  Could this once again prove that the board are simply no good at running this club and attracting the right people to do the job.  They might as well put all the season tickets into a hat and pull one out and appoint him as manager.  If you have experience of Champ manager then you already have more experience of JFH so put yourself forward.  Shocking, absolutely shocking.

This is ridiculous. Grant all over again, fire and inexperienced manager for an inexperienced manager. Difference is, Gunn was in and had made changes, delivered a win, turned the corner. Tis is a f*cking outrage if true.

Its only outrageou, etc etc etc is true, so why not save the outraged bit until its a fact?[quote user="Norfolk Ned"]This is ridiculous. Grant all over again, fire and inexperienced manager for an inexperienced manager. Difference is, Gunn was in and had made changes, delivered a win, turned the corner. Tis is a f*cking outrage if true. [/quote]

[quote user="ref89"]Its only outrageou, etc etc etc is true, so why not save the outraged bit until its a fact?

[quote user="Norfolk Ned"]This is ridiculous. Grant all over again, fire and inexperienced manager for an inexperienced manager. Difference is, Gunn was in and had made changes, delivered a win, turned the corner. Tis is a f*cking outrage if true.
[/quote][/quote]

Simply, because some of the board monitor this message board and others, and they need to know NOW how we feel.

As they are all travelling to the game or dealing with the press etc, I find it difficult to believe McNally etc leaping onto an iphone to read what your opinion is quite frankly.[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="ref89"]Its only outrageou, etc etc etc is true, so why not save the outraged bit until its a fact?[quote user="Norfolk Ned"]This is ridiculous. Grant all over again, fire and inexperienced manager for an inexperienced manager. Difference is, Gunn was in and had made changes, delivered a win, turned the corner. Tis is a f*cking outrage if true. [/quote][/quote]

Simply, because some of the board monitor this message board and others, and they need to know NOW how we feel.

[/quote]

Football focus said half an hour ago that Joe kinnear looks to be lined up.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]What are they discussing Jimmy''s ''length'' for?......[/quote] Maybe it''s between Jimmy and Dion for the job and Delia is interviewing!!

According to wikipedia and that is always accurate as we know, JFH "Probably isn''t about to take over as Norwich  City''s new manager".

Well we live in hopes, don''t we?

[quote user="DONT REMEMBER YOUR TENURE AS ENGLAND MANAGER"]Fuckin hell. The club can shove it if this is true; beyond farcical[/quote]

Totally agree.  FFS we need experience coupled with someone who''s had success of being promoted.  I''m starting to get VERY hacked off with the board again.

I''m not that upset about the prospect of JFH and Poyet.

I mean I would like a manager who has proven he can put together a good side on a small budget.

But JFH, for me, is a more inspiring choice for manager than Bryan Gunn. So in that sense it''s an improvement.

I''d also guess that JFH isn''t hard up for money so if he wants to do this I think it''s because he''s got the hunger to do it.

I wouldn`t have re-newed me season ticket if Roeder would have still been in charge! Having Gunny there made it more appealing to re-new. Can I `un re-new` if JFH is appointed??? Madness

[quote user="northnorwich"]I wouldn`t have re-newed me season ticket if Roeder would have still been in charge! Having Gunny there made it more appealing to re-new. Can I `un re-new` if JFH is appointed??? Madness[/quote]

If you pay by Direct Debit then just cancel it, simples !!!

Absolute Rubbish!!! We Need Someone With Experience, Who We Know Can Get Us Promotion, Not Some Player Who Fancies His Chance At Being A Manager! Look What Happened To Out Last Manager With No Manergerial Experince!

If true then we must be really, really broke.

He would be another incredibly cheap option as he''s looking for his first job in management.

It''ll never happen.

Poyet I wouldn''t mind as it happens but JFH is a rich man who has no managerial experience and a comfortable existance as occasional Sky pundit

Why would he take over a failing club with huge ambitions as a 1st job?

How could we afford his wages plus Poyet (both would be expensive) and pay off Butterworth / Gunn / Crooky / Deehan

We''llappoint Butterworth full time - believe me