Sign in to follow this  
canaries

Norwich in lengthy talks with Hasselbaink

according to bbc radio norfolk norwich are in talks with hasselbaink as we speak and if talks go well he could be appointed on monday. They also say that no other manager has been in talks with norwich

[quote user="Wings of a sparrow"]Jesus H Christ! And he will exactly bring what to the table?[/quote]

A total tragic mess, I give him 6 weeks at most.

Oh ffs!!!!!!!!!!!! Its supposed to be a roller coaster ride supporting Norwich, not a crash at the bottom of the big dipper never to ride again.

This is extremely strange...surely they''ve learned their lesson about appointing managers with no previous experience...? Has he even done any coaching?!

Poyet gives it a touch more credibility, but still a joke as far as I''m concerned!

Mind you, would these 2 walk into a skint club? Fresh investment maybe?

[quote user="DONT REMEMBER YOUR TENURE AS ENGLAND MANAGER"]Fuckin hell. The club can shove it if this is true; beyond farcical[/quote]

Can we not stop this insanity somehow?

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="DONT REMEMBER YOUR TENURE AS ENGLAND MANAGER"]Fuckin hell. The club can shove it if this is true; beyond farcical[/quote]

Can we not stop this insanity somehow?

[/quote]

Apologies, thought it would be censored; ususally mild mannered but this news has stunned me into bad behaviour!!

Again really sorry

I just thought about it i might be wrong. But am sure hasslebank was at celtic before at leeds it''s how he got the nick name jimmy?? his real name is floyd hasslebank the scotts nick named him jimmy and it stuck. he was also at fulham on loan... so theres the link between him and Mcnally??????

If this is true, does he come with investment for the club ?  Not that it matters one little bit to the club, if it is true that is the end for me as a Norwich City follower, Goodbye.

I reckon more likely is Poyet with JFH as assistant. Still not overly keen on it though, we need someone who has done it.

Why can''t we spend some money and go headhunt someone for a change? Tilson? Robins?

[quote user="It''s only my opinion"]I just thought about it i might be wrong. But am sure hasslebank was at celtic before at leeds it''s how he got the nick name jimmy?? his real name is floyd hasslebank the scotts nick named him jimmy and it stuck. he was also at fulham on loan... so theres the link between him and Mcnally??????[/quote]

His real name is actually Jerrel Floyd Hasselbaink. Just thought i would point that out lol