Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Today's match

Great result. I thought we would crack against the mighty Exeter but the performance really was faultless. I was personally pleasedwith the amount of times we tested the keeper in the last half an hour. A great performance none the less and I think we will takeLeague One by storm after this result, especially if we can keep hold of that maestro Butterworth.

Disappointing to lose the lead, but a point away from home isn''t the worst result in the world, although you can guarantee that the forum hysteria meter will be going into the red!

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]Great result. I thought we would crack against the mighty Exeter but the performance really was faultless. I was personally pleased
with the amount of times we tested the keeper in the last half an hour. A great performance none the less and I think we will take
League One by storm after this result, especially if we can keep hold of that maestro Butterworth.[/quote]

LOL

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

Playing better? Ok, OTJ has played one game, hughes half a game and Adeyemi has been poor by all accounts today. 

[/quote]

Correct, and IN MY OPINION, if that is allowed without being accused of making people scapegoats, the game that OTJ played he was better than Gill, the half that Hughes played on Tuesday he was better than Gill (0-0 with Gill, 4-0 with Hughes) and Adeyemi has been better all round!

Regardless of who ends up in charge, we have got to learn how to shut up shop...it was a huge factor in our season last year.

[quote user="TheboyMark"]Regardless of who ends up in charge, we have got to learn how to shut up shop...it was a huge factor in our season last year.[/quote]

we need to be a bit nastier too... get stuck in a bit more in this league and give as good as we get.

jas :)

[quote user="Beauseant"]Disappointing to lose the lead, but a point away from home isn''t the worst result in the world, although you can guarantee that the forum hysteria meter will be going into the red![/quote]

Indeed, if you win your homes and draw your aways you''re not doing too bad.  Just got to sort out the homes[*-)]

[quote user="Scooby"]

[quote user="Beauseant"]Disappointing to lose the lead, but a point away from home isn''t the worst result in the world, although you can guarantee that the forum hysteria meter will be going into the red![/quote]

Indeed, if you win your homes and draw your aways you''re not doing too bad.  Just got to sort out the homes[*-)]

[/quote]

But a team like us shouldn''t be content with a draw at Exeter. How anybody can be pleased with that I don''t know - especially with the substitutions. I''m just hoping we can get a good football manager in to put us right.

Win at home, draw away. Forgetting about last Saturday of course.

[quote user="AVFC-NCFC"]LMFAO Canary call. WE ARE GOING DOWN.[/quote]

That was awesome haha Neil Adams was like ''thats a bit strong!'' :P

[quote user="CanaryRyan"]

[quote user="AVFC-NCFC"]LMFAO Canary call. WE ARE GOING DOWN.[/quote]

That was awesome haha Neil Adams was like ''thats a bit strong!'' :P

[/quote]

People are getting a bit upset. I think i could keep this team up. They really aren''t that bad.

LMFAO!!!!! Oi knows Ian Crooks got the job coz of something oi ''eard yers ago.  Priceless!!

[quote user="Scooby"]No one is talking about the game, brilliant![/quote]

It''s certainly a bumper crop today! Great entertainment!