Sign in to follow this  
O.T.B.C

BBC Rotherham

* BREAKING NEWS *

Rotherham United manager Mark Robins is set to be the new Norwich City manager next week. The pair have verbally agreed a deal with Robins expected to be unveiled next week.

Rotherham United are expected to give Norwich permission to talk to the ex-Manchester Utd player and Robins is keen on the move.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]* BREAKING NEWS *

Rotherham United manager Mark Robins is set to be the new Norwich City manager next week. The pair have verbally agreed a deal with Robins expected to be unveiled next week.

Rotherham United are expected to give Norwich permission to talk to the ex-Manchester Utd player and Robins is keen on the move.[/quote]

If this is true then I am very very happy, I was saying he should have been approached when Roeder was sacked. Could this be why McNally is having a press conference right after the game as the news has been leaked?

[quote user="leedscanary"]There is no BBC Rotherham, BBC Sheffield covers the whole of south yorkshire[/quote]

Exactly, and there is nothing on the Rotherham United BBC page

[quote user="matt crowhurst"]beat me to it leedscanary. you heard anything up there?
[/quote]

Just that Robins is very highly thought of at Rotherham and they don''t want him to go anywhere

Just had text from mate, who said Rotherham too. And he is a Manc...

Would be happy, but there is better out there.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]* BREAKING NEWS *

Rotherham United are expected to give Norwich permission to talk to the ex-Manchester Utd player and Robins is keen on the move.[/quote]

I stated this yesterday that it''s been on the cards for a week now.