Sign in to follow this  
Jonzey

Hasselbaink as next manager? No, no and no!!

Please let this be a smoke screen infront of Boothroyd being in discussions!

Norwich need a decent experienced manager, not Hasselbaink and Poyet. No doubts they have decent connections, but they do they have the badges and proven track records?

[quote user="bristol_canary"]i heard the deal has been finalised and signed. expect some news after the game. im saying no more
[/quote]

If True, Better Not Be Hasselbaink! [8o|]

Could you not have just posted your objection in the dozen other threads saying the same thing?

[quote user="ref89"]Could you not have just posted your objection in the dozen other threads saying the same thing?[/quote]

No. But maybe you could?

That''s the beauty of a message board, in a society where free speech is a fundamental part of our society; it means I can start my own threads about how much I do or don''t like something involving my football club!

I really think it would be a mistake to get ANOTHER inexperienced manager. A couple of teams like Swansea and MK Dons have managed success with it, but only because of massive investment.

Unless there''s been a miracle over the last few days, Norwich haven''t got that luxury. We need the best manager possible to rinse the maximum out of our current lot.

[quote user="bristol_canary"]i heard the deal has been finalised and signed. expect some news after the game. im saying no more
[/quote]

noting to stop you telling who it is then... if indeed you do know... so come on.. who is it? why not get a scoop over the press and media and reveal it here first?

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

noting to stop you telling who it is then... if indeed you do know... so come on.. who is it? why not get a scoop over the press and media and reveal it here first?

jas :)

[/quote]

Because he doesn''t know maybe..?

[quote user="Totally Mad"]Does Delia realise he''s a black Dutch person?[/quote]geen problem jonge!!!!sorry, i lived in holland for 5 years!!!!no, he aint the one. wheres the reasoning behind choosing someone with no managerial experience [oops we just done that]get a gaffer in who has 1: ambition 2: passion 3: knowledgein my mind: david o''leary

[quote user="bristol_canary"]or maybe i do d*ck eyes[/quote]

What''s the use in telling us you know who it is if you aren''t going to reveal, you f*cking numpty pr*ck?