Sign in to follow this  
topoftheleague

possibility of doc as player manager??

[quote user="topoftheleague"]Does anyone else see the positives in having doc as player manager?? he knows the team well and could do a good job i feel.[/quote]Thank god you''re taking the p***.

[quote user="topoftheleague"]Does anyone else see the positives in having doc as player manager?? he knows the team well and could do a good job i feel.
[/quote]

Stupid boy Spanking

[quote user="topoftheleague"]Does anyone else see the positives in having doc as player manager?? he knows the team well and could do a good job i feel.
[/quote]

No I cannot see any positives whatsoever.

He knows the team? The way he played last week you''d have thought he''d never seen them before! 

[quote user="topoftheleague"]He could pick the team himself whilst leading by example on the pitch.... win win in my eyes! Sir doc 4 manager spread the word
[/quote]

Oh dear, keep taking the pills lol

Hammer Hitting Head

A little canary told me that doc was spotted on the training ground in close conversation with her majesty delia, read into this which ever way u want but i see this as potential managerial talks..

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

Stupid boy Spanking

[/quote]

WAY, can you spank me please?

Guys guys, open your eyes!

Come on, for gods sake, Doc would be great but Semi is the man for me, not just for me, for everyone :D

Otsemobor for Player/manager/captain!!!

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

Stupid boy Spanking

[/quote]

[/quote]

lol cheeky

AntagonizeSpanking

[quote user="topoftheleague"]Does anyone else see the positives in having doc as player manager?? he knows the team well and could do a good job i feel.[/quote]

[url=http://www.megawavs.com/play.aspx?id=2112]Press[/url]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

Stupid boy Spanking

[/quote]LOL..love the little yellow men [Y]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

Stupid boy Spanking

[/quote]LOL..love the little yellow men [Y][/quote]

Great aren''t they lol

Click on the link and have a peek.

Free Jumping Emoticons & Jumping Smileys ~ Clip Art Of.com

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="topoftheleague"]Does anyone else see the positives in having doc as player manager?? he knows the team well and could do a good job i feel.
[/quote]

[url=http://www.megawavs.com/play.aspx?id=2112]Press[/url]
[/quote]

LMAO love it

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Canaries in Bed"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

Stupid boy Spanking

[/quote]

[/quote]

lol cheeky

AntagonizeSpanking

[/quote]

Oh yer baby, that''s it. Don''t like the poke in the eye thou..

This one is good, its like a scummer taking the pisss and then getting grabbed and beaten.  Jumping Emoticon

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Canaries in Bed"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

Stupid boy Spanking

[/quote]

[/quote]

lol cheeky

AntagonizeSpanking

[/quote]

Oh yer baby, that''s it. Don''t like the poke in the eye thou..

This one is good, its like a scummer taking the pisss and then getting grabbed and beaten.  Jumping Emoticon

[/quote]

Some crackers on there and they are always refreshing it and adding to the collection.

I take it you''re not serious?!!

But then again I wouldn''t put it past Norwich to make that appointment!

I hope you aren''t serious... even if you are not, it''s still possibly one of the most stupid posts I''ve read on this board...