Sign in to follow this  
Scooby

Is anyone else thoroughly ********

There I was, on the bus to Norwich.  It was a lovely sunny day and I was looking forward to a few beers with my mates (hence the bus) and the start of a new football season.  A new squad in place including some proper centre halves and the striker we had longed for.  Oh the optimism and joy, I''m sure I was smiling like a schoolboy after his first date (not that I can remember that far back but you get the picture).

And then............. yeah right, we all know what happened next.  Oh no, but that wasn''t the end of it.  Not bloody likely.  This is, after all, Norwich bloody City.  The team I have supported since I was...... well, long before that first date anyway.  Whoever said that supporting Norwich City was never boring??  Anyone know??  Well, I can tell you they were bloody well lying!!  I am now officially BORED!  I''m bored of the endless roller-coaster ride, the Wolves and Ipswich wins followed by the unexplainable losses, the record home defeat followed by the 4-0 away win, and bored,bored, bored with the endless changing of the guard, be it managers or players, bored of the jokes from friends and family and most of all bored with the constant sniping, bitching and insulting behaviour on certain message boards (there''s another board).  And before you all say well don''t bloody well read them then, I CAN''T HELP IT!

All I want is a quiet life with sunny Saturday''s, good food, good beer, and the company of my good friends whilst watching my team play football.  When did it ever get so hard????

[quote user="Scooby"]

There I was, on the bus to Norwich.  It was a lovely sunny day and I was looking forward to a few beers with my mates (hence the bus) and the start of a new football season.  A new squad in place including some proper centre halves and the striker we had longed for.  Oh the optimism and joy, I''m sure I was smiling like a schoolboy after his first date (not that I can remember that far back but you get the picture).

And then............. yeah right, we all know what happened next.  Oh no, but that wasn''t the end of it.  Not bloody likely.  This is, after all, Norwich bloody City.  The team I have supported since I was...... well, long before that first date anyway.  Whoever said that supporting Norwich City was never boring??  Anyone know??  Well, I can tell you they were bloody well lying!!  I am now officially BORED!  I''m bored of the endless roller-coaster ride, the Wolves and Ipswich wins followed by the unexplainable losses, the record home defeat followed by the 4-0 away win, and bored,bored, bored with the endless changing of the guard, be it managers or players, bored of the jokes from friends and family and most of all bored with the constant sniping, bitching and insulting behaviour on certain message boards (there''s another board).  And before you all say well don''t bloody well read them then, I CAN''T HELP IT!

All I want is a quiet life with sunny Saturday''s, good food, good beer, and the company of my good friends whilst watching my team play football.  When did it ever get so hard????

[/quote]When you start drinking and going out with totty.

It''s much the same supporting Ipswich.

We never know what team is coming out. We can lose to an easy team and win against a hard one.

Who would have thought we would get Roy keane. as a manager? How will that turn out? Will he promote us or walk away? It''s never dull here either I can tell you..but is it good for the heart..Probably not..lol

[quote user="Totally Mad"][quote user="Scooby"]

[/quote]

When you start drinking and going out with totty.
[/quote]

Knew I''d gone wrong somewhere [:$]

I know what you mean Scooby. Why can''t we be a stable team, with a good competent manager in our natural place in the league; top of the 2nd tier, bottom of the 1st tier?

All I want is to support a competitive team playing to their potential. Instead we have the current national joke. Our fans and supporters deserve so much more!

Hey I am pleased to be going through this at least to have a proper go at appointing a decent manager. I get the feeling that it will not be the shambles that it has been like in the last few attempts as we have some as a Chief Exec who will take no prisoners. Thank goodness for that....!