Sign in to follow this  
Yobocop

Everton the new Norwich City

losing 6-0 at home on the opening day of the season, now that record has gone for us can we stop talking about it now?          

regardless it was a chance to banish that record of the ''heaviest opening day home defeat'' and within a week as well!

NEVERMIND!

Arsenal to Everton are hardly like what Colchester are to us.I will never ever get over it i''m afraid.

I think its shocking the way Man City/hughes have unsettled the team.

Hughes comments about JL should really bring a disrepute charge considering Moyes said that he had never been contacted.

no neither will i but at least we wouldn''t have it hanging over our heads.

I wonder if 2 everton fans ran on the pitch at 4-0 and threw their season tickets at David Moyes? lol

[quote user="refjezhitchin"]

regardless it was a chance to banish that record of the ''heaviest opening day home defeat'' and within a week as well!

[/quote]

I''ve no idea whether it was the heaviest opening day home defeat by any club.  The point is that it was our heaviest home defeat (opening day or otherwise) in our history.  We must hope it never will be banished.

I was hoping for one more Arsenal goal at the end,

My Gooner supporting mates and boy there are 100''s reckon that they will be better and stronger than last year and do well. Quite like them to be honest.