Sign in to follow this  
ryan1992

no one in line

[quote user="ryan1992"]Mcnally said no one is in line to take charge. We havent got too much time to get somebody surely?[/quote]

Confirms what I first thought.

Just a total F£$%ing shambles.

To hope they had a real plan was to endow them with more sense than I gave them credit for.

I should have known better.

What a let down. I was hoping we would find something out

I reckon you might be right.[quote user="When Saturday Comes"]I reckon he''s lying.[/quote]

I hope you''re right. It would be good to have a permanent manager by Tuesday (as long as they haven''t rushed it, which would suggest its all been planned for some time). We can hope.

[quote user="When Saturday Comes"]I reckon he''s lying.[/quote]

Yeah, he was stuttering and stammering a fair bit - not what I imagine from a "high powered suite"

I reckon he has, if he said he does, then surely he would have been asked hundreds of questions and if it does go wrong, then he will get the usual questions.

Maybe as the guessing game goes on, he wants Robins, but waiting till the match was over to officially speak to him.

I think he came across ok and was very careful of what he said word for word. I do think somebody is lined up and I''m glad they made a swift decision to oust Gunn rather than going through the Worthington/Roeder hanging on fiasco.

For him to say that we have already had 4% of the season suggested we have somebody who is result orientated about the football results rather than just trying to keep it as ''little old Norwich''.

I was please to hear him speak rather than the drivel from Doncaster.

I am expecting an appointment very soon and at least Stringer/Doncaster won''t be involved in the appointment process.

All the opinions about him from people inside football has been good and he has been in very big appointments and done well too.

[quote user="ryan1992"]Mcnally said no one is in line to take charge. We havent got too much time to get somebody surely?[/quote]

It depends what you mean by "in line".  According to the Pinkun page they have a shortlist but haven''t appointed anyone yet.