Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

Delia Out Protest...

I dont really have any ideas do you???

Just thought it would be interesting to see what people think would be a good idea...

COYY

Maybe a protest march prior to the next home game.Start from somewhere like the trainstation then head towards the directors entrance.Finish it at 1450, hit the ground and sing our hearts out for the lads. Keep the negativity outside.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Maybe a protest march prior to the next home game.

Start from somewhere like the trainstation then head towards the directors entrance.

Finish it at 1450, hit the ground and sing our hearts out for the lads. Keep the negativity outside.
[/quote]

Not a bad idea

[quote user="Brendan"]I dont really have any ideas do you??? Just thought it would be interesting to see what people think would be a good idea... COYY[/quote]Protest eh? That''s a new one. Good idea! Hmm.[:S]

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Maybe a protest march prior to the next home game.

Start from somewhere like the trainstation then head towards the directors entrance.

Finish it at 1450, hit the ground and sing our hearts out for the lads. Keep the negativity outside.
[/quote]

can we stop off at morrisons?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Maybe a protest march prior to the next home game.Start from somewhere like the trainstation then head towards the directors entrance.Finish it at 1450, hit the ground and sing our hearts out for the lads. Keep the negativity outside.[/quote]

Not a bad idea

[/quote]I surprise myself sometimes!Obviously some will knock it and wont think its a good idea, but if people are going to the game and believe in the cause then join in!

[quote user="NCFC_Edward"]

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Maybe a protest march prior to the next home game.Start from somewhere like the trainstation then head towards the directors entrance.Finish it at 1450, hit the ground and sing our hearts out for the lads. Keep the negativity outside.[/quote]

[/quote]Maybe...you buying? Mines a steak bake [Y]

[quote user="Yellow Rose of Texas"]And in the meantime if the board just happen to appoint a well respected, experienced manager would you still protest?[/quote]Can you just sweep everything under the carpet? All the mistakes are hideous.Do you trust the board to make a good decision?

Er..good question.i would still want too as its my belief that they are unfit to run the club.But as weve seen in the past, it will just get swept under the carpet and this topic will come up again in a years time when we sack the next one.I wish we were able to put it on but people wont do it.

Yes i do understand. could Chase? CouldDoug Eliis and many others who have had to withstand protests?She is currently only looking for INVESTMENT! Lets apply enough pressure so she looks for a BUYER! there is a big difference between the 2.Lets make it as public as possible, hopefully press coverage and make her life uncomfortable.Enough is enough.Do you want this board continuing to lead our club?

[quote user="Wings of a sparrow"]Do you not realise that Delia can not and will not walk away from this club for the million reasons that have been discussed endlessly on these boards (and elsewhere).[/quote]

So what then just let her get on with ruining the club? Lets hope the new board get this appointment spot on because if they don''t we are in the brown stuff!!

[quote user="NCFC_Edward"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Hmmm, what if ASDA take over the Big W store though? Decisions, decisions...

[quote user="PhatCanary"]

[quote user="Wings of a sparrow"]Do you not realise that Delia can not and will not walk away from this club for the million reasons that have been discussed endlessly on these boards (and elsewhere).[/quote]

So what then just let her get on with ruining the club? Lets hope the new board get this appointment spot on because if they don''t we are in the brown stuff!!

[/quote]Spot on!i do not know another team in the world that would be as content with everything as we are!

Will the million reasons be measured in £ signs?

That in a nutshell is the problem - as you know she will only sell to someone who will cover the debts, repay her "loans" and will invest in the player kitty. Change is needed I''m just not sure how to achieve it, I just don''t think we need all this negativity right now. This is probably our most important season ever. After hearing McNally on Radio Norfolk he didn''t appear to be the astute, decisive, ruthless businessman we had all believed him to be or had been lead to believe....errr....ummmm....... 

[quote user="Wings of a sparrow"]That in a nutshell is the problem - as you know she will only sell to someone who will cover the debts, repay her "loans" and will invest in the player kitty. Change is needed I''m just not sure how to achieve it, I just don''t think we need all this negativity right now. This is probably our most important season ever. After hearing McNally on Radio Norfolk he didn''t appear to be the astute, decisive, ruthless businessman we had all believed him to be or had been lead to believe....errr....ummmm....... [/quote]It is difficult. But its worth the fight!Wasn''t last year touted as the most important season? And the one before that? Now this year is and no doubt if we dont bounce back straight away nest season will be.....We are going round in circles.

You have a fair point...

What has really pissed me off, and I know I''m covering old ground here, is why was Gunn allowed to bring 12 new players in if there was even a small chance that his situation would be under review so early in the season. This makes me think that we may get a Butterworth/Crook team as they would have been involved in bringing in this current crop. Also why was Butterworth allowed to give an interview and none of the players were.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="NCFC_Edward"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Hmmm, what if ASDA take over the Big W store though? Decisions, decisions...

[/quote]

Ifs and buts..... Morrisons all the way!

[quote user="Wings of a sparrow"]

You have a fair point...

What has really pissed me off, and I know I''m covering old ground here, is why was Gunn allowed to bring 12 new players in if there was even a small chance that his situation would be under review so early in the season. This makes me think that we may get a Butterworth/Crook team as they would have been involved in bringing in this current crop. Also why was Butterworth allowed to give an interview and none of the players were.

[/quote]I fully agree! [Y]Gunn should have been relieved of his duties after the Charlton debacle. He could have walked away with his reputation intact and his head head high(ish).But the board "felt he deserved his chance" and acted accordingly. That meant a pay off to Gunny. We could have saved money.7 managers in 11 years in unacceptable. The boards mistakes are unacceptable. Prudence with ambition is unacceptable and has led us to where we are today.Yes, we brought in 12 players this summer (we needed the numbers) but im a believer in quality over quantity. Prudence with ambition is still in force...how many freebies did we sign?I am grateful to them for helping Geoffrey Watling with the rescue package in 98 but we cant keep living off of that. Thats in the past. She enjoyed the years of being praised now she should actively seek new OWNERSHIP not INVESTMENT.Putting Gunn in charge was like her putting the waiter in charge of the restaurant, because he loved the establishment. Sentiment gets you nowhere. They are getting us nowhere.

[quote user="Wings of a sparrow"]After hearing McNally on Radio Norfolk he didn''t appear to be the astute, decisive, ruthless businessman we had all believed him to be or had been lead to believe....errr....ummmm....... [/quote]

What has his presentation got to do with it?  For years people thought Doomcaster was a splendid chap who ran the club in the proper manner ("not like all those other nasty clubs out there" as he was fond of saying) and above all someone we the fans could trust, because that was the image he liked to present.  The image, as we now know to our cost, was a long way from reality.  All style and no substance, like a cardboard wedding cake in a shop window.

Let''s see what McNally actually delivers before we pass judgement.

Shall we officially say 1400hrs outside the Archant Towers. Starting there will hopefully give us some good publicity. We can then walk down to the ground, disprese at 1450 and meet again after if necessary.Come on people. OUR CLUB NEEDS US!