Sign in to follow this  
Pompey_88

McNally to be interviewed after the Exeter game

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

Wee Gordon or JFK? I know who I would choose.

But if it is JFK, I will be pisssed off. But in time, I suppose after the intitial anger, I will get use to it.

[/quote]

That''ll be interesting, do you think he''ll have any insight into whether there really was a gunman on the grassy knoll?

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

But if it is JFK, I will be pisssed off. But in time, I suppose after the intitial anger, I will get use to it.

[/quote]

Unlukely to be JfK as Lee Harvey Oswald shot him in1963.

[quote user="Wes Hoolahans Middle Finger"][quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

[/quote]

That''ll be interesting, do you think he''ll have any insight into whether there really was a gunman on the grassy knoll?

[/quote]

but he is a great exponent of the Triple Underpass.

Canaries in Bed wrote:

Unlukely to be JfK as Lee Harvey Oswald shot him in1963.

Think of the power he would have had though.

[quote user="GoldenNugget"]If it''s Crook or Butterworth, this board is a bigger joke than first thought.
[/quote]

Did you not think the board were a joke already GN - all my non - NCFC mates think we''re a laughing stock over this season already

[quote user="bristol_canary"]no new manager tonight, expect it monday morning

[/quote]Thanks for your insight. Not.

[quote user="chichcanary"]

[quote user="GoldenNugget"]If it''s Crook or Butterworth, this board is a bigger joke than first thought.[/quote]

Did you not think the board were a joke already GN - all my non - NCFC mates think we''re a laughing stock over this season already

[/quote]I think it''s pretty much a joke already, but a decision like that would just take the biscuit. The majority of people I work with who are non NCFC fans already think were a joke as well.

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]If delia remains it will be Crook or Butterworth for sure!

I believe McNally may make this one!
[/quote]

Surely he can''t just ignore Smith and Jones though or they''ll just withdraw financially if he''s not careful

I think Crook / Buttersworth still - which begs the question why Gunny in the 1st place

Unless McNally has big plans - ie new investors etc I don''t think Smith and Jones will just let him do what he wants

Well if they have had a hand in the past 5 or so managerial decisions, then maybe they realise that they should probably stay out of decisions like this. Would be nice to have a manager here for a couple of years.

Hard to see how it can be a different short list to the one at the end of last season (except without Gunny - so usual suspects will be named again)

And they''ll name Crook / Butterworth because they''re cheaper