Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Stop Hasslebaink Thread

Wiz, I can 100% guarantee that this is nothing more than a silly rumour. If it was just Delia and Michael responsible for choosing the next manager, then I would be seriously worried, given their previous form on this kind of thing.

Only on the Pinkun could this rumour gain such legs... Its his agent touting for work, just letting us know he''s still about and keen on a managerial post.  I could ring up the club, ask if I can be manager and then call Sky and tell them that I''ve been ''in talks'' about the job.  Doesn''t mean I''m getting the job, though...My money is on them having someone lined up already - if we''re really lucky, and have been good boys and girls and eaten all our greens, it''ll be Coppell... Mind, we''ve all thought that before...

Hasselbaink is:

Someone with no managerial experience

Someone with no experience of football at the level we now are

Someone who the fans clearly don''t want as manager

Regarded as a bit of a joke in football circles.

So,all in all,the PERFECT choice as City''s new boss,if recent managerial appointments by the Smith régime are anything to go by.

[quote user="canari francais"]

Hasselbaink is:

Someone with no managerial experience

Someone with no experience of football at the level we now are

Someone who the fans clearly don''t want as manager

Regarded as a bit of a joke in football circles.

So,all in all,the PERFECT choice as City''s new boss,if recent managerial appointments by the Smith régime are anything to go by.

Spot on, Sir

[/quote]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Only on the Pinkun could this rumour gain such legs... Its his agent touting for work, just letting us know he''s still about and keen on a managerial post.  I could ring up the club, ask if I can be manager and then call Sky and tell them that I''ve been ''in talks'' about the job.  Doesn''t mean I''m getting the job, though...My money is on them having someone lined up already - if we''re really lucky, and have been good boys and girls and eaten all our greens, it''ll be Coppell... Mind, we''ve all thought that before...[/quote]Don''t stop them monkey,I like to show friends these threads.

I''ve sharpened my pitchfork and lit my flaming torch. I will be marching on Carra immediately to ensure that this awful appointment is rescinded. Fancy giving a Dutch Mr Blobby with no managerial experience a 10 year contract and a mandate to bring in a complete squad of loanees as well as turning Yellows into a brown cafe. I just can''t believe the decisions being made at this club![:@]

And its not like I believe any old crap that gets written on a message board........

[quote user="Beauseant"]

I''ve sharpened my pitchfork and lit my flaming torch. I will be marching on Carra immediately to ensure that this awful appointment is rescinded. Fancy giving a Dutch Mr Blobby with no managerial experience a 10 year contract and a mandate to bring in a complete squad of loanees as well as turning Yellows into a brown cafe. I just can''t believe the decisions being made at this club![:@]

And its not like I believe any old crap that gets written on a message board........

[/quote]

Really.............now Radio Norfolk are confirming talks!

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well that''s conclusive then. Give me strength! I''ll believe it when it happens, or rather if.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well that''s conclusive then. Give me strength! I''ll believe it when it happens, or rather if.

[/quote]

Thats right, stick your head in the sand...............again!

If this rumour is true, PLEASE lets properly do something about it!!! Surely not even the fans of delia can put up with an appointment such as this!!!

I am hoping that our board has learnt from its mistakes!!

Wiz where do you think Radio Norfolk heard it? Probably SSN where the original rumour came from... just because they are the local radio station doesn''t mean they know what is going on behind a whole host of locked Carrow Road doors now does it?

[quote user="Lincs CR"]Wiz where do you think Radio Norfolk heard it? Probably SSN where the original rumour came from... just because they are the local radio station doesn''t mean they know what is going on behind a whole host of locked Carrow Road doors now does it?[/quote]

Maybe Lincs, but I''m effing scared mate, this would be criminal neglect of our club imo, and only increase, not ease, tensions.

I dont understand this club!!! Why dont they just appoint someone who they know we want to be appointed, as lets be honest, we know more about football than the majority of our board!!! GET SOMEONE GOOD IN!!!

I agree though Wiz, IF this does materialise it would be the worst appointment of all and the protests and boycotts would undoubtedly begin.

I''m wondering if David McNally would really let another inexperienced man in after getting rid of one?

[quote user="barryevans"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Please sign here.............me for starters.

PS. Can someone start a Facebook page please.

[/quote]

get a life

[/quote]

Got one.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Please sign here.............me for starters.

PS. Can someone start a Facebook page please.

[/quote]

Sorry Wiz, but that is funny, why the hell do you think a stupid page on a site would help? And no that stupid Melissa Gunn didn''t help her at all. I am on FB but those posts/pages are really pointless.