Sign in to follow this  
Gingerpele

WHAT IS GOING ON

we have dodgy jokes (i''m not having a go, but you must have known most people would be angry) swearing at other NCFC supporters appearing in almost every thread, and i won''t even go into the football club....

[quote user="Gingerpele"]we have dodgy jokes (i''m not having a go, but you must have known most people would be angry) swearing at other NCFC supporters appearing in almost every thread, and i won''t even go into the football club....[/quote]

ya mum!

[quote user="Gingerpele"]we have dodgy jokes (i''m not having a go, but you must have known most people would be angry) swearing at other NCFC supporters appearing in almost every thread, and i won''t even go into the football club....[/quote]we are in termoil at the moment...simple as that...it wont get any better until Deliar leaves

That is one thing i don''t understand.

How/why can it be that easy to gett rid of her? she owns shares of NCFC the majority of them, she can''t just give them away, it wouldn''t be fair on her/human, she has given a lot of her money to the club (she is not as rich as some of these football club owners) and she does not make every decision by her self, as far as we know, every bad decision that has been made, she opposed, but was outnumbered by everyone else on the board... (i don''t think that, but you never know)

[quote user="Gingerpele"]That is one thing i don''t understand. How/why can it be that easy to gett rid of her? she owns shares of NCFC the majority of them, she can''t just give them away, it wouldn''t be fair on her/human, she has given a lot of her money to the club (she is not as rich as some of these football club owners) and she does not make every decision by her self, as far as we know, every bad decision that has been made, she opposed, but was outnumbered by everyone else on the board... (i don''t think that, but you never know)[/quote]we cant get rid of her unless she sells...it is as simple as that...we can protest, stamp out feet , shou, scream..it womt make a blind bit of difference...if we have a buyer that SHE likes she will sell if not...WE R FOOKED IM AFRAID