Sign in to follow this  
Two Tails

My thoughts

Right I have to post about this.Now I understand that gunn was not the popular appointment, and let me be honest he was not my first choice for manager, but the board appointed him, so I thought well I will back him assuming that he would give his all as he bleeds yellow blood. Last saturday was just a joke though and I honestly thought that they where going to sack him straight after the match, but understood that it was just a freak result. Then we go and do an amazing 4-0 away win, an AWAY win which has been our main problem after the last few years. Then they decide to sack him, IM LIKE WTF I do not know what to think anymore.The board backed Gunn all through the summer, what was the point then in sacking him after couple of games.I am confused and I have never been this confused about my club in the past. Coppell for manager though please.

It is very very silly all of it, Gunn either should have never been manager, not given full time job in the summer, or kept all season (i vote not given summer job) but then i couldn''t say this

THEOKLITOS FOR MANAGER

But surely Delia gave Gunn the job close season before Bowkett and NcNally came on board.

Despite their ''backing'' of Gunn they, of course, had to say that.

I think they were prepared to give Gunn a few games to impress but they were shocked at what they saw on and off the pitch on Saturday and immediately measures were put into place to replace him.

I for one am over the moon we have, at last, the right people guiding the club and if we come over as nasty Norwich the damn good!

BTW just got back from Exeter and we were truly awful. Just like most of our other away games, but this was Exeter!!

My God what a ground, what conditions. If I needed any reminder just how far we have slumped, today was it.

Go to it Mr Bowkett - Go to it Mr McNally - Between you our club may just be saved.