Sign in to follow this  
Philipo87

Iain Dowie

I am not saying this will happen but I have been told from somebody who works in the club that talks have begun with Iain Dowie and he is likly to be our next manager.

Before i get slated, i am just passing on what I have been told.  I am not saying that this is true. I am merely passing on information from a souce that has got a number of things correct before, as well as a couple of things wrong!

Every manager out of work will be seen at Asda until the announcement is made!!!!

Not slating you Philipo just stating an opinion!

[quote user="First Wizard"]I wouldn''t moan if Dowie got the nod.[/quote]

Neither would I, he would get results in Div 3 even with our lot. 

I was told by a man once that we would be getting Guus Hiddink as our next manager.

I''m just passing on what i''ve been told. I am not syaing that this is true. I am merely passing on information from a source who sometimes gets things right and sometimes gets things wrong!!!!

[quote user="Sparky"]I would be happy with Dowie, could do alot worst. I have a sneaky feeling it could be between Dowie and Sanchez.....[/quote]

I''d be happy with Dowie and I wouldnt mind Sanchez although I know a lot of others are anti Dirty man....

He had a good spell at this level previously and with Northern Ireland.  It was only a spell at Fulham that let him down and the Prem is a completely different kettle of haddock

First Wizard - "I wouldn''t moan if Dowie got the nod."

Im sorry wiz but i find this hilarious!

You saying you wont moan :L ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

[quote user="Gingerpele"]NOT DOWIE THEOKLITOS[/quote]Can you grow up?  You said you are 17 in a previous thread, act like it.

"Can you grow up? You said you are 17 in a previous thread, act like it."

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/joke%20

COYY