Sign in to follow this  
CHIRPING CANARY

Moan, moan moan

With us looking for a new man in charge again, i just cant help to think whoever is in charge people will moan. Gunn was not the right choice but he was the manager.Only a few months ago people wanted Ian Crook in charge, but if we appoint him people will moan, no experiance etc etc. The list going around at the moment has alot of experiance eg Dowie , Sanchez, Strachen, Aidy etc. ALL WOULD BE GREAT FOR N.C.F.C. They are all big name for league 1.

Who ever gets the job we must SUPORT, SUPORT, SUPORT ......................

not if its Murinho, i would live that, i personally don''t mind who is incharge, i would like Dion or Hucks, but they might not be any better than Gunn, someone like Coppel/Boothrooyd would be good though.

You are right cos you cant please all the people all the time. But who ever McNally gets in at least it will be for the right reasons.

[quote user="Sparky"]

With us looking for a new man in charge again, i just cant help to think whoever is in charge people will moan. Gunn was not the right choice but he was the manager.Only a few months ago people wanted Ian Crook in charge, but if we appoint him people will moan, no experiance etc etc. The list going around at the moment has alot of experiance eg Dowie , Sanchez, Strachen, Aidy etc. ALL WOULD BE GREAT FOR N.C.F.C. They are all big name for league 1.

[/quote]

no matter who delia picks people will moan. they are some people on this message board all day evreyday moaning. my advise get yourself girlfriends

[quote user="Sparky"]

[/quote]do you mean SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT...soz to be the spelling police lol....who ever is put in charge will not be everyones 1st choice,,,,so yes people WILL moan

[quote user="Sparky"]

[/quote]do you mean SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT...soz to be the spelling police lol....who ever is put in charge will not be everyones 1st choice,,,,so yes people WILL moan

Moan moan moan...............do you have to post every thing twice?...moan moan moan!!!!Gift [G]Smile [:)]Big Smile [:D]

[quote user="barryevans"][quote user="Sparky"]

[/quote]

no matter who delia picks people will moan. they are some people on this message board all day evreyday moaning. my advise get yourself girlfriends

[/quote]

Don''t think Mrs Ricardo would be very pleased if I did.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="barryevans"][quote user="Sparky"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]you have to keep these things secret [;)]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="barryevans"][quote user="Sparky"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]you have to keep these things secret [;)][/quote]

I couldnt cope with a girlfriend as well as Mrs B-H.......I''d be constantly knackered and skint....