Sign in to follow this  
Sjb

Facebook Protest to rid Delia

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/group.php?v=app_2344061033&vm=all&gid=121223535123

Thats it, she will be one in the morning now, the facebook will sort out the owrld. Sign up for world peace and then hopefully it will all be gone by week Friday.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]we need a facebook group to get Theoklitos as mamager....[/quote]

GP - I appreciate the irony but posting the same comment on every thread is not good.  It makes you look like a tw@t.  Funny first time, not funny now

With regards to the FB page it''ll only work if Delia joins Facebook.  However it might be a chance to see if Cluck is on there - the real man behind the Avtar.  Or Smudger without the distorted face (or does he look like that in real life - if so its amazing what plastic surgeons can do for you nowadays...)

I''m not actually trying to be funny, i really want him to be manager, and i don''t care if i am being a t**t (that is about the 4th insult today, really makes Norwich fans look like scum) he can''t do any worse than he did in goal....

[quote user="Myra Hawtree"]It was Gunn''s daughter''s campaign on Face Book that helped to get him the job in the first place.  How unprofessional was that?[/quote]

How did it help him?

[quote user="Gingerpele"]I''m not actually trying to be funny, i really want him to be manager, and i don''t care if i am being a t**t (that is about the 4th insult today, really makes Norwich fans look like scum) he can''t do any worse than he did in goal....[/quote]

GP I like most of what you write and sorry if you think I insulted you.  I only insult the purists (and thats only because they leave themselves open to it).  However the keeper in question is a) a useless flapper and b) an Aussie - and we''re in the middle of an Ashes series