Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

just seen the goals on SSN

where was the marking for their goal???? oh dear...and C.Mac should have scored after rounding the keeper...we must put them away if we are thinking about promotion

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]I might get slated for this but I think too much is being relied on Cody McDonald
[/quote]maybe...but i could have tucked that away........so he should have well been able to...he(C.Mac)will get goals this season no doubt

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Mr. Bump"]I might get slated for this but I think too much is being relied on Cody McDonald
[/quote]maybe...but i could have tucked that away........so he should have well been able to...he(C.Mac)will get goals this season no doubt[/quote]

The thing is that he has consistently done it to be in the position where he has not "tucked it away" on this occasion. On the other hand you have done nothing to be in his positon to "tuck it away".

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Mr. Bump"]I might get slated for this but I think too much is being relied on Cody McDonald
[/quote]maybe...but i could have tucked that away........so he should have well been able to...he(C.Mac)will get goals this season no doubt[/quote]

The thing is that he has consistently done it to be in the position where he has not "tucked it away" on this occasion. On the other hand you have done nothing to be in his positon to "tuck it away".

[/quote]lol...how pedantic...when i was in my prime i once scored 283 goals in 3 seasons(all be it sunday football)....just never got spotted for the bid league...played semi pro for a while...i was CLEARLY pointing out the FACT that he should of put that away...AND IN MY PRIME I WOULD HAVE!!!!!

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[/quote]lol...how pedantic...when i was in my prime i once scored 283 goals in 3 seasons(all be it sunday football)....just never got spotted for the bid league...played semi pro for a while...i was CLEARLY pointing out the FACT that he should of put that away...AND IN MY PRIME I WOULD HAVE!!!!![/quote]

Whatever, you see Cody is a real footballer, Football Manager does not count you know.

I''m amazed none of you have acknowledged the thunderous boot Adayemi brings to the team... my WORD that was one blistering shot, and how unlucky to smash the underside of the bar too! More of that please :)

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[/quote]lol...how pedantic...when i was in my prime i once scored 283 goals in 3 seasons(all be it sunday football)....just never got spotted for the bid league...played semi pro for a while...i was CLEARLY pointing out the FACT that he should of put that away...AND IN MY PRIME I WOULD HAVE!!!!![/quote]

Whatever, you see Cody is a real footballer, Football Manager does not count you know.

[/quote]lmao...now you are just being a PRATT...i have never played Football Manager...i hope he grabs it with both feet...good luck to the boiy...im sure he will score lots of goals for NCFC...i was once a very good striker my friend just never got the break some footballers do...am i bitter??? not at all i wouldnt swap my life now for all the money in the world

[quote user="Lincs CR"]I''m amazed none of you have acknowledged the thunderous boot Adayemi brings to the team... my WORD that was one blistering shot, and how unlucky to smash the underside of the bar too! More of that please :)[/quote]Wasn''t that Whaley?

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[/quote]lmao...now you are just being a PRATT...i have never played Football Manager...i hope he grabs it with both feet...good luck to the boiy...im sure he will score lots of goals for NCFC...i was once a very good striker my friend just never got the break some footballers do...am i bitter??? not at all i wouldnt swap my life now for all the money in the world[/quote]just seen the NCFC game again on SSN...and i still would have tucked that way...lol...so should have Cody....he will score goals for us i have no doubt

[quote user="Lincs CR"]Just came back on to correct myself, you are right, Whaley :) Regardless... what a shot it was :)[/quote]

Don''t correct yourself, you were right the first time, it was Adeyemi.

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="Lincs CR"]Just came back on to correct myself, you are right, Whaley :) Regardless... what a shot it was :)[/quote]

[/quote]good morning smudger how the devil r u????? lots going on...havnt seem to much from you on the subject [:)]

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

No Smudge, it was Whaley, the Football League show commentator got it wrong, I heard it on Radio Norfolk, and I saw the number 11 (Whaley''s squad number) on his back as he hit the shot on the highlights.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]good morning smudger how the devil r u????? lots going on...havnt seem to much from you on the subject [:)][/quote]

haha not like me to jump in with both feet... [;)]

What is happening with the Manager doesn''t really interest me, unless they come up with something extraordinary.  I can''t see anybody able to achieve much working for such dodgy employers.  Can only but hope that it is a sign of significant changes in the boardroom (I think you are well aware of what I would be hoping for on that score).

[quote user="Hoolahan Youlahan"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

No Smudge, it was Whaley, the Football League show commentator got it wrong, I heard it on Radio Norfolk, and I saw the number 11 (Whaley''s squad number) on his back as he hit the shot on the highlights.

[/quote]

Then I apologise and will have to watch it again. 

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]good morning smudger how the devil r u????? lots going on...havnt seem to much from you on the subject [:)][/quote]

haha not like me to jump in with both feet... [;)]

What is happening with the Manager doesn''t really interest me, unless they come up with something extraordinary.  I can''t see anybody able to achieve much working for such dodgy employers.  Can only but hope that it is a sign of significant changes in the boardroom (I think you are well aware of what I would be hoping for on that score).

[/quote]i think we are all hoping for the same thing Smudger...it seem weird the timing of the sacking of Gunn...im hoping we have new investment and part of that was gunn gone,,we can only hope...while Deliar is in charge we will co nowere fast

[quote user="Lincs CR"]I''m amazed none of you have acknowledged the thunderous boot Adayemi brings to the team... my WORD that was one blistering shot, and how unlucky to smash the underside of the bar too! More of that please :)[/quote]

Yes, but his main job is to boss the midfield. 

I don''t expect it of him at 17, he''s a great prospect but he needs time.