Sign in to follow this  
Sideshow Tim

Why the anti McNally stuff?

This guy is already a legend in my book.

So what if his presentation wasn''t great on Radio Nohope, so what if he''s covering his arse on having a a new manager/investment in place.

McNally is the best thing that has happened to NCFC in the past 10 years. I am absolutely sure that he will pick the correct manager to pull us out of this mess.

ONBC

To slag him off for his presentation just shows how conditioned we''ve become to being spoonfed attractively packaged BS by the club.  Very sad.

I''m not going to pass judgement till I see what he delivers, but all action and no talk would be 100% fine by me.

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]This guy is already a legend in my book. So what if his presentation wasn''t great on Radio Nohope, so what if he''s covering his arse on having a a new manager/investment in place. McNally is the best thing that has happened to NCFC in the past 10 years. I am absolutely sure that he will pick the correct manager to pull us out of this mess. ONBC[/quote]

Legend? hahaha

McNally has done little of note to deserve that status. Certainly not enough to warrent being the best thing in 10 years.

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]This guy is already a legend in my book. So what if his presentation wasn''t great on Radio Nohope, so what if he''s covering his arse on having a a new manager/investment in place. McNally is the best thing that has happened to NCFC in the past 10 years. I am absolutely sure that he will pick the correct manager to pull us out of this mess. ONBC[/quote]

wasn''t slagging him off Tim, just saying that he sounded a bit lightweight that''s all. Listen almost anyone would be better than Doomcaster! And getting rid of a Mgr who should never have been appointed in the first place is a step forward. But I am still not sure he''s the guy he''s painted to be, time will tell. He may have just been nervous as someone showed him our debt figures.....

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]This guy is already a legend in my book.

So what if his presentation wasn''t great on Radio Nohope, so what if he''s covering his arse on having a a new manager/investment in place.

McNally is the best thing that has happened to NCFC in the past 10 years. I am absolutely sure that he will pick the correct manager to pull us out of this mess.

ONBC[/quote]agreed! im begining to think they come on here to provoke,probarly likely they have never been to a game...but claim to be prooooooooooooooooooper fans!

I think you will find that you need to substitute Huckerby for McNally. Then the sentence works much better. Or do you think that McNally has done more for the club than Hucks did?

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Sideshow Tim"]This guy is already a legend in my book. So what if his presentation wasn''t great on Radio Nohope, so what if he''s covering his arse on having a a new manager/investment in place. McNally is the best thing that has happened to NCFC in the past 10 years. I am absolutely sure that he will pick the correct manager to pull us out of this mess. ONBC[/quote]

agreed! im begining to think they come on here to provoke,probarly likely they have never been to a game...but claim to be prooooooooooooooooooper fans!
[/quote]

be careful, have just shown my Bouvier Des Flandres your " I hate dogs" tag. Once she''d read it (clever dog) teeth were bared and she wasn''t best pleased. Hopefully you don''t resemble your avatar, or you''ve had it once she''s tracked you down......

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Sideshow Tim"]This guy is already a legend in my book. So what if his presentation wasn''t great on Radio Nohope, so what if he''s covering his arse on having a a new manager/investment in place. McNally is the best thing that has happened to NCFC in the past 10 years. I am absolutely sure that he will pick the correct manager to pull us out of this mess. ONBC[/quote]agreed! im begining to think they come on here to provoke,probarly likely they have never been to a game...but claim to be prooooooooooooooooooper fans![/quote]

be careful, have just shown my Bouvier Des Flandres your " I hate dogs" tag. Once she''d read it (clever dog) teeth were bared and she wasn''t best pleased. Hopefully you don''t resemble your avatar, or you''ve had it once she''s tracked you down......

[/quote]

thankfully not like my avator! but the i hate dogs is for "canary111" horrible poster! i hate his dog!

As he said in his interview, its a results business and time will tell with him. But I do think it is refreshing that he is here and from what we believe, see and hear, doesn''t seem to be the person who would take any sh1t. The same applies with the building dude, I imagine a few of Delias and MJW feathers have been ruffled, I can''t imagine that they wanted to get rid of him and sure as hell would not have sacked him if Doomy was here.

I was surprised that he didnt sound more positive about what was being done, he is obviously having to tread very carefully at the moment so as not to tread on Her Ladyship`s toes. I  am pleased he has had enough influence to engineer the right footballing decision even if it was a bit of a balls up in the way it was done.  

Back to me dreaming up stuff or wild ideas, maybe Rothers have given us permission to speak to him but this was not allowed to be made public until either he signs or turns down or even spoken to.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]As he said in his interview, its a results business and time will tell with him. But I do think it is refreshing that he is here and from what we believe, see and hear, doesn''t seem to be the person who would take any sh1t. The same applies with the building dude, I imagine a few of Delias and MJW feathers have been ruffled, I can''t imagine that they wanted to get rid of him and sure as hell would not have sacked him if Doomy was here.[/quote]

Sooner we get rid of the happy-clappy brigade the better

Agree with you 100%. Action speak louder than words and Plonkcaster was all hot air and bullsh**.

Personally, I wonder if that at the moment, McNally can ruffle a few feathers as the queen bee can hardly sack him this early as that would expose the fact she likes yes men, so to speak

Personally, I wonder if that at the moment, McNally can ruffle a few feathers as the queen bee can hardly sack him this early as that would expose the fact she likes yes men, so to speak

he sounded as nervous as a man who has uprooted his family and moved to another job to be told there are new owners on the way and he will be fired.

that and he has just realised the poisoned chalice that is being deliar''s mouthpiece